• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:11 am in Vegas,another 24 of patience,peace and positivity AF please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll join all my friends here in another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9531]catch22[/MENTION] abcowboy

I'm thinking you got your extra hour in [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], there's always going to be some "mad ass" stuff that tempts us, you've got to come up with other ways of dealing with it other than drinking over it. You're sticking with it, so keep looking for the things that will work for you!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Emergency radio transmissions offer chilling glimpse into Edmonton attacks, police pursuit - Edmonton - CBC News

what? Just as I say canada is great country some ass makes a fool of us.
        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], spot on quote! Things do change with time, but the change agent isn't time itself.

Looking for another 24, please and thank you.

Canada is a great country, [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION]! The actions of one person don't change that fact.
          Last edited by dill; October 4, 2017, 12:34 PM.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

@empy3al .... I have always wanted to go to Canada it a beauitful country.
            Another 24hrs for me please, thank you
            Enjoy your 24hrs everyone x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

We will never stop talking about what is wrong.
              "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

It's 6:40 and a rainy, cold morning.
                Here's to 24 more AF hours for all of us! Looking forward to the weekend..

Comment

Rain this morning, we need it.
                  24 more please.

Comment

8:02 am in Central FL. 24 more please. Wishing everyone a peaceful day.
                    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

5:11 am in Vegas another 24 of sanity please jealous of LC and Mr.V's rainy morning haha
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9531]catch22[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Hmmm, now where in tarnation did [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] get to?? Maybe time to send out a scoutin' party....
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yes, I was wondering where [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] has been. And [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION], too! Miss them both.

I have the rain here too, [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] and I know we needed it but somehow I am still not happy to see it. I hope it is here today and gone tomorrow because I plan on going to the outlet mall! LOL

24 please for me and the crew!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

My dog o meter says 4 days 3 is real.

this was about rain
                            Last edited by empyr3al; October 6, 2017, 01:03 AM. Reason: rain

Comment

Cant get to sleep so i thought i watch the film It, 4.10am in the morning i need to put my head on that pillow and try to sleep Zzzzz....Another 24hrs for please thank you. Enjoy the wkend everyone x
                              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

It's 10:56 in the a.m. here and I'm looking for 24 hours more..
                                hope you got some sleep, Catch!
                                and AB, happy to hear about your Uncle with 55 years of sobriety.. super!

Comment

Working...
                                X