~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] if you get a chance some of the most beautiful places are what we call cottage country in Ontario. The trip is horrific but some of the best is muskoka. District Municipality of Muskoka - Wikipedia I visited Bala Bala, Ontario - Wikipedia twice a year as a child and into my 20's. The KEE to Bala. Victoria I have never been too. This country is gigantic. Hold on a minute. You went to epcot to visit Canada?

I live in vineyard country also known as Niagara. Niagara-on-the-Lake - Wikipedia Oh right there is an enormous falls but locals dont really care as its business per usual. We care about other things. Our house prices are somewhat realistic when everything has gone insane in Canada.

I will put this here. Niagara Falls, Ontario - Wikipedia
    Last edited by empyr3al; October 7, 2017, 03:40 PM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], Derren Brown is from the UK . He is a magician, but in a psychological magic he performance. He does mind control , trick of the mind that gets you thinking how the hell does he do this. I love watching magic.
      Another 24hrs for me please, thank you hope all is doing well xx
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Just an update. 24 more. I have extraordinary amounts of somewhat normal AF drugs (daily 17$). Most of you know me by how I chose medicine. I have 6 months of Campral at full dose, A years worth of naltrexone. Well into 3000-4000$ I dont know what exactly I am saying. Sobriety is a choice. Medicine is a choice. Canada is not a choice and you are lucky if you get here.
        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Morning! It's 8:07 here and I just got in from the balcony.. saw a beautiful show starring the local birds. The way they manouver the sky is amazing and something I don't usually notice. Or maybe they aren't as active when we humans are..? Living in a big city, I feel grateful for each bird, squirrel, fox that crosses my path.
          Here's to 24 more AF hours!

Comment

Hi all
            I'll just take my first 24 for now...ODAAT

Comment

Good to see you here Tony! Welcome back. I was wondering where you got off to.
              Been to Canada many times @Empry3al! Beautiful country. Was last in Vancouver in June. Spent a lot of time in you area as a boy, who grew up in Cleveland. Been to the falls 3-4 times, camping, and had a friend who's family had a house on the Canadian side of Lake Erie. spent a lot of time in the summer there. My Wife and I also honeymooned in Canada, Montreal and Quebec City. Actually had a turret room in Chateau Frontenac overlooking the St Lawrence. Also both side of my family emigrated from Ireland to Canada. Many long lost cousins still in Nova Scotia. Still have not been to Cowboy's area of the country, some day.
              Just got back from 2 days out of town work, and another long day today! Grateful for the work.
              24 more please.

Comment

"Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there."

6:45am in Alberta, 24 AF hours for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=9531]catch22[/MENTION] [MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] abcowboy

Did you get a better sleep last night Pauly?

I love magic as well C22! This Darren Brown sounds like a guy that was around many years ago, the Amazing Kreskin. It makes me wonder how they do it, and it also reminds me how powerful our thoughts and minds really are!

Yes, Canada is a beautiful country... but so is every other country if we just take the time to notice all the beauty that surrounds us everyday! And if any of y'all ever get up to my neck of the woods, you won't be needing to book any hotel room!

Welcome back Tony! You ready to git'er done this time? You can do it, we all know you can!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:05 am in Vegas another 24 please,Cowboy I've just been sleeping too hard/long but still tired zzzz,great to see you Tony
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I get to enjoy a Sunday off, rained out again yesterday... I should really spend the day running a gas line and installing a water heater, but I think I'll take the day off and go with Bubba to her parent's for a turkey with all the trimmings Thanksgiving dinner. First things first though...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yumo! Enjoy your day off cowboy!

Comment

Cowboy,I like your new avatar,its easier to see"you"
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Pauly, I figured it was time for a change. And since it's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, I figured I'd express my thanks that I'm a Canadian!

Comment

Late check in for me today. Better late than never! 24 please and thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes, happy Thanksgiving our Canadian friends.

And I'll have another 24 please.

Comment

Going to try and decompress today after 7 straight days of work. No al involved. In the past, well you know.
                                24 more for me and my friends here, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X