~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Down in Kentucky today, going to see a niece play soccer. It's her senior year of college, and it's one of her last games. My sister and another brother will be here too. The team played in Tennessee yesterday, and my family members did a tour of some of the bourbon distilleries yesterday, so I took a pass on joining them earlier. She goes to school in Arkansas, so this is the closest she'll play. We'll see the game, and then dinner, should be fun.
    Stay strong Dill, you got this.
    Crazy on those quills, Cowboy, wow!
    I found this place years ago while on a drive listening to the radio, Roberta was being interviewed on NPR.
    24 more for me and all my friends here, please.

Comment

5:14 am in Vegas another 24 please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=387]CAT[/MENTION]ch 22 abcowboy

Enjoy your day with family in Kentucky Mr V!

One of the best things about being sober dill is waking up each morning with a clear, focussed mind.

I was going to fly into Vegas and kidnap you yesterday Pauly, but I didn't want to create an international incident lol. By the way, are you or hubs hockey fans? Are you going to get a chance to go see the Golden Knights play?

Interesting getting back into studying mode eh C22, I'm sure you'll do great on the test!
        Last edited by abcowboy; October 15, 2017, 07:35 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Now this is my kind of breakfast muffin!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3.15pm in Scotland and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
              6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks..

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=387]CAT[/MENTION]ch 22 abcowboy

Enjoy your day with family in Kentucky Mr V!

One of the best things about being sober dill is waking up each morning with a clear, focussed mind.

I was going to fly into Vegas and kidnap you yesterday Pauly, but I didn't want to create an international incident lol. By the way, are you or hubs hockey fans? Are you going to get a chance to go see the Golden Knights play?

Interesting getting back into studying mode eh C22, I'm sure you'll do great on the test!
              Hahaha! That's great Cowboy maybe see them play if we happen upon tickets sometime

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

If you do look for tickets, make sure it’s for when they play the Edmonton Oilers!!

Comment

Another 24hrs please, Thanx you x
                  [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] love the breakfast muffins with egg & becon yummy 😊

Take good care all xx
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
                    ~Harriet Tubman

Getting much cooler here. I'm wondering if we will finally have our first frost of the season. Fire going in the woodstove.

We have within us the strength, the patience, and the passion to be our better selves and change our worlds each and every day. 24 more today, come what may!
                    Last edited by dill; October 16, 2017, 05:34 AM.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Great to see family yesterday, albeit too short. My Niece was going for her 400th save at goal, entering the game with 396. I counted 5, the official scorekeeper only gave her 3. The opposing goalie had 2, I only counted 1. Seems the two are neck to neck for the league/conference lead. The official scorekeeper was a hometown official. Life ain't fair, LOL! She took it in stride, shrugging it off. In high school she was known as "The Wall", lol.
                      She was so happy to see us, and grateful we drove down for the game. Glad I went.
                      24 more for all of us here, please!

Comment

6:10am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=9531]catch22[/MENTION] abcowboy

Running a bit late this morning, have to go do a small job before heading to the field, bbl!

Comment

5:17 am in Vegas another 24 please Mr.V glad you had a nice visit waves to all!

Comment

10 am on a Monday morning and the clouds are amassed in the celestial fields. Another 24 please!

Some light reading. LOL Psychology of Cyberspace -Online Therapy and Support Groups
                            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                            Newbies Nest Roll Call
                            Toolbox
                            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

A bit late in the day - 7.00pm here in Scotland but I'll still take another 24 please

Comment

[MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], It's really hard to remain unbiased sometimes! I'm betting you were more accurate than the official....but then....I might be biased!:happy2:

[MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION], if that is your definition of "light" reading I hate to see what you'd come up with for heavy reading! LOL! I did find the article interesting tho! Thanks.
                                Last edited by dill; October 16, 2017, 01:55 PM.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X