X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I didn't realize that I asked for 25 yesterday!24 at 6:24 am please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I didn't notice it either Pauly lol, well, you already got 1 in for today, only 23 to go!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results..."

6:55am in Alberta, 24 more please..
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

7:03 am I sunny Las Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"When all's said and done, all roads lead to the same end. So it's not so much which road you take, as how you take it..."

6:50am in Alberta, another 24 please..

Comment

6:42 am in Vegas another 24 with extra enforcement today please

Comment

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment..."

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have another one of those 24's please..

Comment

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please..

Comment

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength..."

7:00am in Alberta, 24 more for me please..

Comment

"Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true..."

6:45am in Alberta, 24 hours for me again please..

Comment

What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it..."

6:35am in Alberta, a simple 24 more please... and they are all simple if I don't add AL to them...

Comment

7:02 am in Vegas another 24 without toxic waste please

Comment

"I certainly don't regret my experiences because without them, I couldn't imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything!"

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me and for everyone else who needs them..

Comment

7:14 am in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them...

6:45am in Alberta, just 24 more please..

Comment

Working...
                                X