X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:54 am another 24 of thinking straight please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful..."

6:20am in Alberta, I'll have another one of those 24's please...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:59 am another 24 of life please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps..."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:45 in Vegas another 24 of peace

Comment

"Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly..."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and for everyone who needs them....

Comment

6:25 in Vegas another 24 hours of freedom please

Comment

"We choose to go on...not because it is easy, but because it is hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win..."

6:15am in Alberta, I'm in for 24 more please...

Comment

7 am another 24 please

Comment

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need..."

6:30am in Alberta, a repeat of yesterday's 24 please..

Comment

5:46 in Vegas another 24 of positive thinking and no drinking

Comment

"Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever..."

6:15am in Alberta, looking forward to 24 more please..

Comment

6:32 am another 24 of clarity

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                              "You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need..."

6:30am in Alberta, a repeat of yesterday's 24 please..
                              ABC - This is a remarkably true and amazing quote. Thanks for posting

Comment

"It seldom happens that a man changes his life through his habitual reasoning. No matter how fully he may sense the new plans and aims revealed to him by reason, he continues to plod along in old paths until his life becomes frustrating and unbearable - he finally makes the change only when his usual life can no longer be tolerated...

6:30am in Alberta, I'm here for another 24 please...

Comment

Working...
                                X