No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it- walk..."

6:25am in Alberta, checkin' in for another 24 hours please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

lloydlady
    mario
    abcowboy

Happy hump day!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Can you order and send another 24hrs please, thanks .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future..."

6:30am in Alberta, I'm with mario, I'll have another 24 as well please..

mario
        abcowboy

Let's git'er done...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

10am in Sask, I'll take 24 more hours along with my coffee

Comment

Yep I in for another 24, Why change a winning positive formular. Thanks.

Comment

"Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing..."

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me on Remembrance Day in Canada... lest we forget...

lloydlady
              mario
              abcowboy

A moment of silence today at 11am for all those who have given their lives for our freedoms...

Comment

Abcowboy I love reading this thread every morning, your quotes give me a great start to my day, thank you .

Comment

Oops nearly forgot to order my usual, another 24 please.

Comment

"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result..."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have what mario is having, another 24!

mario
                    abcowboy

We just do it a day at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                      "You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result..."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have what mario is having, another 24!

mario
                      abcowboy

We just do it a day at a time!
                      Now this is a truly great quote ABC. Thank you

Comment

Iam lovin it,

Another 24 hrs please.

Comment

"There are two mistakes one can make along the road to success...not going all the way, and not starting..."

6:55am in Alberta, I'll have another one of those 24's please...

mario
                          abcowboy

I think today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'll take 24 please. starting over.

Comment

6:36 am in Vegas another 24 please
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 here please

Comment

Working...
                                X