~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:30 am in N.Y. Asking for another 24 and thank you!

Comment

Congrats, QW on the 200 day milestone! Now it's 201!:happy2::thumbsup:

24 more for me please.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“To sober up seems to many like making life “so serious,” as if seriousness precluded joy, warmth, spontaneity and fun. But there can be a delusional, blind quality to non-sober festivities. To have our eyes open soberly with all our senses and memory intact allows some of the most rewarding, soul-nourishing, and long-lasting pleasures possible.”
        - Alexandra Katehakis

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's been quite the week for celebrations on our little thread, congrats on 8 months Mr V!! No matter where we are in our sobriety, we are still all the same, just one drink away...
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congrats Ori,QW and Mr.V!!! 5:37 am in Vegas,another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Congrats, Mr. V on 8 months AF!!:happy2:

Comment

Wow, that went fast! Thanks, all!
                warm and grey today.
                Mrs V. is taking the day off, we'll celebrate, quietly.
                24 more for all of us!

Comment

Another 24 please! Getting nervous hubby has been away for 3 weeks and returns tomorrow.

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Well done to you, Mr. V! Eight months is really something to celebrate!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It’s colder than a polar bear’s ear out there today, have to work on a warmth & sunshine dance as apparently my snow dance is still working.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Sky, all you have to remember is that this is all about you, not him. I know it's easier said than done, but you have to get yourself healthy lest you get dragged back into the pit...

Comment

Hi All - 9:10 in Central Fl and lovely. 24 more please for me.

QW - way to go on 200+ days! That’s mighty cold - brrr.
                          And Mr V - huge congratulations on eight months.

We’re finally having our house exterior painted. The color is called Banana Cream. You can imagine. Maybe [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] can ask Cookie to serve some up. 😋 The color for the front door is called Red Door. You can probably imagine that too. LOL.

Have a delicious 24 friends,
                          ML
                          Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Congratulations to everyone!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fresh from the kitchen!I had to sample it though...

Comment

Yummy! I don't think I've actually ever had a banana cream pie.. might have to try and make one!
                                Mary, your house sounds like it will be very pretty.. yes, I have an image in my mind of what it looks like.:happy2:
                                Inthesky, I hope you are doing alright.. I don't know about your relationship, but nothing will get/feel better if you drink.. which you already know. :hug: We are here for you.. I really liked your posts to CER.

ok. it's 6:50 here and I'm so happy to be waking up Un-hung. I will never grow tired of that feeling! Let's make today a good, af day..

Comment

Working...
                                X