~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

You're quite the chef cowboy! Looks delicious!

7:40 am 18 degrees F with wind and snow.....Another 24 please!

Comment

12F and sunny here at 8am.
      It's Groundhog day, also known as Mrs V's birthday! The big 60.
      Grateful to be healthy, both of us.
      Mrs V makes some spectacular cream pies, my favorite, coconut, hers, chocolate. I'll bring some to the cafe next time she makes one. She was just talking about it a few days ago.
      Thanks for all the congrats.
      Onward
      Another 24 for us all, please.

Comment

8:18 am here in Jersey, 26 f and bright. Committing to another 24! Thanks to everyone for the congrats and congrats to all hitting their own benchmarks and personal bests.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“I wanted a drink. There were a hundred reasons why a man will want a drink, but I wanted one now for the most elementary reason of all. I didn't want to feel what I was feeling, and a voice within was telling me that I needed a drink, that I couldn't bear it without it. But that voice is a liar. You can always bear the pain. It'll hurt, it'll burn like acid in an open wound, but you can stand it. And, as long as you can make yourself go on choosing the pain over the relief, you can keep going.”
            - Lawrence Block

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Say Happy Birthday to Mrs V from all of us here Mr V! Got your cake baking and decorating skills all dusted off? lol. I'm with you on the coconut cream, I'm not much of a banana fan.... Hank gets his every morning and he can have them! Give me coconut anything, any time...

Comment

5:58 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Coconut, you either love it or hate it! I love it!:love: Love a coconut cream pie any time, anywhere!

Happy birthday Mr. V!

Loved that Ground Hog eating wolf, cowboy! I fell like things are even now!:happy2:

I'll celebrate it with you with another 24!
                    Last edited by dill; February 2, 2018, 10:42 AM.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours, please & thank you.

Our groundhog said it’s going to be an early spring here. Yay! Today would be a good day to start!!!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Dill,I love coconut ANYTHING!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's 9:12 here and I'm happy about an af Saturday!
                          Wishing you all a good one..

Comment

7:20 am Very cold with more snow on the way. Thoughts of visiting my brother in Arizona have been popping up a lot lately!

It's wonderful to wake up on a Saturday morn feeling like a human being. Another 24 please.

Comment

It's cloudy and predawn on Saturday, but it will be a darn good day not to drink! I'm sure of it!

Went to dinner yesterday at Cracker Barrel. They have a Friday Fish Fry and it was delicious! Do they have Cracker Barrel in Canada?
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Sometimes life doesn't give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more."
                                - Unknown

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=3405]Jude5[/MENTION]9 [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X