Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1:30pm on a quiet Sunday in Sask, may I have 24 more please

Comment

Can I put in an order for another 24 hrs please, thank you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you..."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me as well please.. Great to see you back Pauly, Mr V, and starty!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

Mr Vervill
        paulywogg
        starty
        lloydlady
        mario
        abcowboy

I think today is going to be a darn good day not to drink..
        Last edited by abcowboy; November 14, 2016, 08:46 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take 24, please. And Thank you.

Comment

6:01 am another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ah sure it's going so well, why change a winning formular , Another 24 hrs please, thanking you very much for this thread abcowboy..

Comment

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be..."

6:35am in Alberta, stopping by and asking for another 24 please..

Mr V
                Pauly
                mario
                abcowboy

Today is going to be another darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:36 am another 24 of crap free hours please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

6:30pm in Saskatchewan and I'm in for 24 please. You're right ABC it is a good day not to drink

Comment

Another 24 here please.

Comment

"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself..."

6:30am in Alberta, just 24 more please..

Pauly
                        lloydlady
                        mario
                        abcowboy

And today is another darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:19 in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

Ah sure this is going so well I shall have another 24 hrs thanks.

Comment

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking..."

6:35am in Alberta, may I have 24 more please..

Pauly
                              mario
                              abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Today is a damn good day not to drink! Another 24 porfavor

Comment

Working...
                                X