No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have misunderstood your question Mr V lol. That is definitely not my shop, I couldn't afford the air drill in the background let alone the heated shop to work on it in! Mike's shop is 80' wide by 180' long, and is considered one of the average sized shops! The neighbours' who I help farm have a shop 100' x 220', and like most, 1/2 of the space is finished and heated, the other half is unfinished cold equipment storage.
    Last edited by abcowboy; February 17, 2018, 09:29 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
      ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

10:18 am on a Saturday morning, 34f and the sun is shining for now. A winter weather advisory for later though so will probably hold off on going out into the woods until after though the trees and the wind, the dirt paths and the laughing springs are calling to be explored. Committing to another 24!
      [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], my pleasure good sir! :happy2: Don't remember if I've already shared the above quote, should probably keep a list of the ones that I have already used.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

That’s 3 hours in, used regular green peppers sliced as I had everything else. If it tastes half as good as it smells, I’ll be in heaven! And the brownie points with Bubba never hurts either lol
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Signing in late today at 8:50pm.. happy to have had a stress-free 24 af hours..
          hope you're all having a nice weekend.. yummy sounding food all around!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

The roast looks awesome Cowboy! Hope you enjoy it.

I had a roast beef sandwich for lunch today - ever good!

Salmon is one of our favourite meals MrV. I love to grill it over charcoal, on a piece of aluminum foil, covered with a tangy seafood barbecue sauce. Think I’m going to have to dig out the barbecue!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

You can share recipes anytime QW, the roast was fantastic!

Comment

10.30am on a dull and overcast, but mild, morning in Scotland....I'm moving into my new house this week and I'm gonna buy a min/max thermometer for the garden to ehance the daily weather report!

In the meantime, I'll have another 24 please, and thank you!

Comment

""For a seed to achieve it's greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, it's insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn't understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.""-- Cynthia Occelli

I love this quote. We at the café definitely understand/know growth, don't we?!

11:45 here, grey and cold but the birds are chirpy chirping.. 24 more af hours for all of us!

Comment

OMG, [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]! Yes that is a great quote and so apropos, with most of us here waiting eagerly for spring the seed analogy is priceless!

24 more please.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

30 degrees with a couple of inches of new snow on the ground. Next week the weather folks are saying we may hit near 70 degrees for a couple of days. What a roller coaster ride!

Anyway, asking for another 24 for myself and anyone else that needs it. Have a great AF Sunday all!

Comment

Great quote [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]! I think that most of us here can relate to becoming "undone" at one point or another. As dill mentioned, that's a good quote for this time of year.

Comment

33F with the sun peaking through the clouds, a high of 50 expected. Feels like spring. More snow than expected yesterday, but it's already melted.
                          2 great quotes, by LC and Ori, thanks.
                          Aaaand, I'm hungry, lol.
                          Big shops, and hospitality up there in the wild north lands!
                          Had a drinking dream last night. I was waiting around in a favorite old bar, (for what or whom I don't know), and ordered a crappy low alcohol beer, because I didn't want a crappy O'Doul's (AF beer), and only drank half of it because I didn't want to start feeling the buzz. Progress?? FFS!
                          Ready for 24 more

Comment

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me and anyone else who wants them please, and thanks...

Pretty much the same temp as yesterday, minus the shovel date lol!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Yesterday morning in chat [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] mentioned going into town for a belt, when she further explained, it made me hungry lol. So here's some for all of us!

Some of the quotes are so good that they should be used more than once [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION]!

Those drinking dreams can sure make us wonder at times eh [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]!

Count me in for loving your quote [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]! Reminds me of my rock bottom, a broken shell of a man that emerged into something far better....

I don't know much about Scotland [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION], what is the weather like there? Are you excited about moving into your new place? I know you're living in a pretty good environment right now...
                              Last edited by abcowboy; February 18, 2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

10:20 am here in Jersey, 38f and the sun is shining brightly off a thick blanket of snow. Committing to another 24!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X