Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch time in Sask. and I'm here for 24 more

Comment

Ah sure go wan, give us another 24 hrs please...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“Today is the most important thing in life. Came to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday...”

6:35am in Alberta, in for another 24 please...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

Pauly
        lloydlady
        mario
        abcowboy

You're right Pauly, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:17 in Vegas another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Smooth sailing today, might as well have 24 more.

Comment

8:30pm in Sask better late than never I'm going for 24 more please

Comment

Its a lovely Saturday morning here, So it be another 24 hrs please.

Comment

"Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted..."

6:50am in Alberta, 24 more please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

Pauly
                  Mr V
                  lloydlady
                  mario
                  abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:51 am in Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sunday all and can I have another 24 hrs of this happy life I living. thanks.

Comment

"Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out..."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me and everyone who needs them please...

In the past 24 hours, these people signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

Pauly
                        mario
                        abcowboy

And yes, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

7:37 am in Vegas another 24 pleez

Comment

hey everyone ! long time ! 3:09pm in Toronto. another 24 please.

Comment

Hey Bri, great to see you! Did you guys get the same snow that fell in Ottawa today! Watched the football east final today, snow covered field!

Comment

Rainy day here in Spain so another 24 hrs will get me through just nicely thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X