No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to have you back Pauly! Let's git'er done this time eh!

We've been pretty lucky with Hank Dill, no skunk or porcupine encounters so far! But he did get tangled up with a muskrat once lol.

I've done that as well Ori, I think it's a sign that we had a very relaxing sleep, or we're just crazy haha.

Mary Angelou is a fascinating speaker LC, and I use a lot of her quotes!

TGIF!! And the weather is sticking with the warm trend!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:36 am in vegas,another 24 please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

7F and cold in the mountains, a little sun today.
        24 more please!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thankyou.

Warmer weather remains a day or two away but it wasn’t too bad walking my pup in -13 windchill this afternoon.

Hope everyone’s having a great af Friday!

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

41 degrees and cloudy on this Saturday morning. Thankful for waking up with a clear head....here's to another 24.

Comment

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

-8C (17F) this morning, thank you!!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's a drizzly old day here in Ohio, not a hint of sunshine or possibility of any rainbows. So I hunted some down! LOL Hope this chases away any remnants of your blues, [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], and for anyone else, for that matter who needs a little life!:

Committed to 24!
                Last edited by dill; February 24, 2018, 08:32 AM.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:37 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                  Last edited by paulywogg; February 24, 2018, 08:38 AM.
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I love that song Dill! And Israel does it best!

Comment

6F and snowing, should clear this afternoon.
                      24 more please.

Comment

Way back in early November, I ordered an overhead door for my tractor shed. I've never thought I would need one, but the pigeon's have decided to make it their new home, and my tractor is getting dumped on lol. It's been way too cold to work outside installing it, but since today is supposed to be above freezing, it might be just the day to at least get started on it. Hank hasn't been out at the farm since harvest and I know he'll love playing in the snow and Bubba can maybe start getting things ready in the greenhouse as it won't be long till it'll be time to get my seeds started. And I think I've found just the thing for lunch!

Comment

And here's one more just to brighten everyone's day....

Comment

Thanks dill! Love love love that song, and you made my day!:heartbeat:

Comment

10:36 am here in Jersey, cloudy with rain on the way. Committing to another 24!
                              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                              Newbies Nest Roll Call
                              Toolbox
                              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

""Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.""- Deepak Chodra

6:33 pm and it's dark and sooo cold! I've got a chest cold from hell and don't quite know what to do except to keep warm and drink a lot of tea! here's to another 24 af hours.. hope you're all having a nice Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                                X