~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
    "For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over..."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
    lloydlady
    mario
    abcowboy

Today is a darn good day to be thankful...
    This is a very powerful and meaningful quote. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Another 24 please, tis the life iam lovin.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"A child learns to walk and falls down 50 times. He never thinks to himself, “maybe this isn’t for me?”...

6:10am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please..

pauly
        mario
        abcowboy

Today is a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:55 am in cold Vegas another 24 of life pleez
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you paulywogg I see myself in the avatar, something beautiful inside just waiting to be set free.
            Just after 2 pm in Saskatchewan and I have the afternoon off and I'll spend the next 24 hours not drinking

Comment

Sure its grand to be typing these words,

Another 24 hrs for me please .

Comment

"If you have the ability to love, love yourself first..."

6:45am in Alberta, I'm in for another 24 please..

pauly
                lloydlady
                mario
                abcowboy

Today is a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:41 in Vegas I'll take another 24 please
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 for me here in Ohio would be grand!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

2:30 Saturday afternoon in Saskatchewan, 24 more please

Comment

24 more please. thank you.

Comment

"People are capable at any time in their lives of doing what they dream of..."

7:00am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and for those who need them...
                          Nice to see you in the Club dill!

pauly
                          dill
                          lloydlady
                          mario
                          abcowboy

Grey Cup Day in Canada, it's a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, cowboy!

I think another 24 will feel great!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Getting ready for the Grey Cup game ABC? We'll be watching it. So I'm looking forward to 24 hours of AF time

Comment

Its Monday start of the week for me so another 24hrs will be grand thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X