No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy..."

6:25am in Alberta, here for another 24 please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
    lloydlady
    mario
    abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Forgot to post for my 24 yesterday! Please 24 hours of a clear head hi Dill!!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yes, another 24 please! A clear head is such a beautiful thing!

Hiya Pauly!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I almost forgot to check in today! Better late than never so I'm asking for 24 more please and thank you

Comment

Yep another 24 for me to please, why change a winning way.Thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Experience the unknown. The thing with new experiences is that it turns either good or bad. *You have a good one? That’s great! Had a bad one? You will end up learning from it and at the end improve yourself as a person..."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 please.. great to see the Club busy!

pauly
              dill
              lloydlady
              mario
              abcowboy

Today is going to be another darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:45 am checking in early so I don't forget! Another 24 hours of peace please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

5:30pm in Sask, back for another 24 hours AF please

Comment

Ordering another 24 hrs here please, its so worth it.

Comment

"The very best thing you can do for the world is to make the most of yourself..."

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please..

pauly
                      lloydlady
                      mario
                      abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:25 another 24 hours of healing please

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                          "Experience the unknown. The thing with new experiences is that it turns either good or bad. *You have a good one? That’s great! Had a bad one? You will end up learning from it and at the end improve yourself as a person..."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 please.. great to see the Club busy!

pauly
                          dill
                          lloydlady
                          mario
                          abcowboy

Today is going to be another darn good day not to drink!
                          Per ABC:

""Experience the unknown. The thing with new experiences is that it turns either good or bad. *You have a good one? That’s great! Had a bad one? You will end up learning from it and at the end improve yourself as a person..."

Comment

I'll take another 24! Twenty-four beautiful, clear-headed hours!
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Lunchtime in Sask, 24 more AF hours please

Comment

24 please, I lovin it.

Comment

Working...
                                X