Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 hrs please another. thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

So glad Hank is ok, ABC!

I'm in for another 24, please.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"When you’re trying to motivate yourself, appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change. And as you move forward, allow yourself to be good enough to make it..."

6:30am in Alberta, keep the 24's coming please... Thanks dill! Hey pauly, cool new avatar, I thought you were someone new as well lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        lloydlady
        dill
        mario
        abcowboy

Today is going to be another good day not to drink!
        Last edited by abcowboy; December 3, 2016, 08:44 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:30 am in Vegas another 24 please, and Cowboy, I'm soo glad Hank is ok
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Tis a Sunday & a another 24 hrs will do nicely thanks.

Comment

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. ~Swami Sivananda

Yes, Sunday, 24 hours of clarity of mind. I'll take it!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Accept who you were. Know who you are. Believe in who you can be..."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me, and for everyone else who needs them please...

pauly
                dill
                mario
                abcowboy

You know what? Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hrs please, thanks.

Comment

Yes, another 24 for me as well!

YouTube

In my mind I substitute the word "sober" for the "simple" in these lyrics.
                    Dill

Comment

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit..."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 here please...

Great song dill! I think we all have a favorite sobriety song, that would make for an interesting thread!

mario
                      dill
                      abcowboy

It's very cold, the wind is blowing, and it's snowing! But it's still going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; December 5, 2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

7:04 am another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Why change a winning successful life , I shall have another 24 hrs please thanks.

Comment

24 hours, Please and Thank you!
                            Dill

Comment

"Don’t be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin..."

6:35am in a very chilly N.E. Alberta, 24 more for me please... Where did you get to LL?

pauly
                              mario
                              dill
                              abcowboy

Yep, even at -20C, it's still going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:52 am in Vegas another 24 of healing please

Comment

Working...
                                X