~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] yes the porch is screened in, which I'm thankful for. The mosquitoes will soon be here in droves!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=11925]TribalRose[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Last edited by abcowboy; May 10, 2018, 06:31 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

65F already this morning, feeling like summer already.
        You all crack me up with all the forgetfullness, etc. Me too. If only I could find all my lists, I could get stuff done, lol.
        I used to have a covered porch on another house I owned, I so miss it. I have a large deck now, uncovered and it's just not the same. I do have a sun room that I sit in as the sun rises, It's lovely year round.
        So many years I fought taking that first step on this journey of ours, mostly fear. So far it's been wonderful, and I wonder why I fought so hard against it.
        24 more please!

Comment

5:22 am in Vegas,another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I found this worth a read;
            2 Common Things People Realize When They Quit Drinking Alcohol

Comment

Mr. V and All - It's the furbabies and such that I'm happy about Now. The hustle & bustle of living the life of a blue class lass is gone. Just stopping to really Look at the prairie or pushing my grocery cart down the aisle is cool. Be Well One and All .

Rose

Comment

OH and 24 Hrs

Thanks !

Rose

Comment

Dill...I ain't the best with this keyboard so it tickled me re: Retraining. Ha ! I get really lopsided on my phone so try to stay off of it.

No covered porch here. Have an umbrella from Wal Mart though.

Rose

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Much cooler weather today and tomorrow before an expected return to warm temps on the weekend. So nice to see trees coming into leaf and to see and hear all the different species of birds returning.

My 4 legged buddy and I walked 10.5kms, 6.5 miles today and we both loved it!

Hope everyone has/had a great af day!

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; May 10, 2018, 05:23 PM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ~ Buddha

45 degrees with intermittent rain and wind....made for a short porch visit this morning for sure.

Committing to another 24 lovely AF hours!

Happy Friday all!

Comment

61F and sunny. Highs near 90F the next three days, it was snowing just 3 weeks ago, lol.
                        Busy with work today.
                        24 more please.

Comment

5:46am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=11925]TribalRose[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:42 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good quote today, Jude! Thanks.:happy2:

Late check in for me. I started my volunteer gig today so had to be up and out before daylight to get the coffee shop up and running in time for the morning shifters at the hospital.

24 more please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

9pm and I'm at the end of 24af hours and a long work week.. heading to bed.. thanks for the great quotes, Jude! Loved the one from yesterday especially. So true, so true!
                                Hope you all have a lovely Friday..TGI!xx

Comment

Working...
                                X