~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good quote [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I guess that sometimes we have "blocks" that we aren't even aware of, which can make them difficult to overcome. Many of us use alcohol to temporarily overcome those "blocks", and for me, they were caused by insecurity and shyness.

57 degrees with rain today...wish that I could send some up your way [MENTION=6262]Cowboy[/MENTION], it sounds as though you need some!

Asking for another 24, and thank you!

Comment

&0 F already with thunderstorms, third day in row for the rain, you welcome to some Cowboy.
      Yikes, Rose hope the bite wasn't bad. Dog was probably scared. I'm glad my dog was never afraid of storms, I know some are, horribly.
      Work for 1/2 day today, then yard work.
      24 more please.

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

Another hot day in store for us, they have a heat advisory in effect for us today, 29C (90F) so it's a good thing the tractor has a/c! 4850/6735 acres done, the end is in sight. Yesterday I asked the Big Guy for some rain and we got about 15 drops lol, just enough to make a mess of the glass on the tractor! I guess I should have been a little more specific!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11925]TribalRose[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

GMAE all! 65F here in Jersey at 8:21 am and the sun is shining through a veil of clouds. Looks like we're expecting rain again later today. Committing to another 24!
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:32 am in Vegas,another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

No rain here although there is some in the forecast over the next few days. We’ll take it! Just past 9AM, the dog and I walked our 6km route, had brekkie and just in case we only get a bit of rain like Cowboy did, the sprinkler is on.

Hope everyone has a great af day!

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Veins are popping out of me. Still doing 24 hrs

Comment

“The future starts today, not tomorrow.”
                  ― John Paul II

I am off to make the coffee! I have coffee shop today. It's ridiculously early here, but the beauty of it is that I get to see, hear and feel the predawn stillness. Have a good day everyone.

24 more please.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]....I love simple quotes; says it all in just a few words!

I was up very early today, (like 3:00 am early) and I'll probably be dragging later on. I was able to witness the darkness giving way to the murky light of dawn. At one point the sounds of the peepers and the early morning birds became one. What more could I ask for....front row seats to the best concert in town!

Hope that all are well on this lovely Wednesday morning.

Another 24 please.....

Comment

63F and clear. Should be a really nice day.
                      another 1/2 day of work.
                      24 more please.

Comment

6:10am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Another beautiful, but hot, day coming up! But today I get to spend it in a cool basement digging in the plumbing lines in a new home. A day and a half off the tractor, and 2 nights at home with Bubba and Hank, life is indeed good!

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11925]TribalRose[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great quote [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! How often do we procrastinate about things? Always putting things off till tomorrow? But they never seem to get done unless we get at them. Our future is in our own hands, our very life depends on what we do today, not tomorrow....

Comment

5:27 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. ~Buddha

I had a long and busy day yesterday but it was really nice to be busy for a change. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my quiet days too, but variety is the spice of life!

So nice and cool here this morning! The cliff swallows are still taking care of their young and have not been chased off.

24 more please.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Sunny and 49 degrees here. It's a cool start, but it supposed to hit 75 degrees today....perfect!

Another good quote [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X