No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just about 6 pm in a cold Sask as well, time to get dinner on and ask for another 24 Thanks for worrying about me ABC, all that Christmas shopping wore me out haha.

Comment

Another 24 please, thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thank you for yesterday's. Another 24 please.

Hey ABC, I think I read in a post a while back that you drive a combine. Is that so? We are in farm country here too. Just raise a few cattle here. Nothing extravagant.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve..."

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more please... I wasn't worried LL, I know you have a big day coming up soon!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
          mario
          lloydlady
          dill
          abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:40 am another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

We live in a small rural town in N.E. Alberta dill, lots of farming/ranching, and oilfield. Bubba and I own a bit of land 1/2 hour drive away, but it's not enough to live off lol so we rent it out. I help the neighbours who rent it with seeding, harvest, and working livestock. They seed about 7000 acres and run a 350 cow/calf operation as well so I get my fill of farming and ranching without the worry that goes along with it!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

About 5:30 pm in Saskatchewan, checking in for my 24. I'm counting the days down ABC!

Comment

Another 24 there please, thanking you.

Comment

We live on a small farm just outside of a little town in southern Ohio. The land is rolling with woods, streams and a beautiful valley. The farmhouse was a fixer-upper which is how we were able to afford the place. When we bought it the realtor jokingly told us the land was "deer infested". Yes, there are a lot of deer! Lucky for them, we don't allow hunting here even though we are asked countless times. I have nothing against hunting per se, just don't want it on our property for safety reasons. Grand children, etc.

Another 24 for me, please.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe..."

6:25am in Alberta, another very cold morning, need another 24 please...

pauly
                      lloydlady
                      mario
                      dill
                      abcowboy

It's going to be another darn good day not to drink!

Your countryside sounds a lot like ours dill. The quarter section that we plan to build our house on was homesteaded by Bubba's guido (grandfather) in 1903. We've cleaned up all the old buildings and homesite, have everything there we need now except the house lol. If memory serves me correct, there is a Vermilion in Ohio as well, but I think it's spelled with 2 l's. Hunting... our son and I have been doing it together for the past 20 years, haven't "filled my tag" for the last 4 years. Hunting is our time together, we don't need to pull the trigger to have a successful hunting season...

Comment

6:32 am another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please, thanks.

Comment

Yes, there is a Vermilion, OH and it is spelled with one L. It's up on the lake. I've never been there tho. Of course I have been up to the Lake! (That would be Lake Erie.) Cedar Point in Sandusky, Put-In-Bay on South Bass Island, and of course Cleveland, where I grew up. Never been to Alberta tho. I'll bet it's awesome.

Another 24 please and thank you!
                            Dill

Comment

"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart and all they can do is stare blankly, don't let it happen to you..."

pauly
                              mario
                              dill
                              abcowboy

Even though its -26C (-15F) , it's still going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

7:00 am in Vegas another 24 of making the right choices

Comment

Working...
                                X