No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in the City of Calgary and it is freezing here today! -30 some windchill, brrrr.. It is a beautiful city though, not too big and really close to the mountains. The people are friendly and we do get a hot summer which is nice. So I am sitting here with 3 layers of clothing on and (actually 4 if you include my vest) and am asking for another 24 hours please.

Hello Cowboy up there in Northern Alberta! Have a good one
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by lloydlady View Post
      It's just about 6 pm in a cold Sask as well, time to get dinner on and ask for another 24 Thanks for worrying about me ABC, all that Christmas shopping wore me out haha.
      Hello from Calgary Lloydlady!
      Narilly

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Hola pilgrims!

08:45 hrs in Melbourne Oz. Supposed to be summer here, yet today is grey, and a cool 16C.

Well, i'll be just simply delighted and grateful for another 24.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My goodness, I forgot to check in yesterday. It's near to dinner time in Saskatchewan, I'd like 24 more please. Hi narilly, it was -30 here today to, so cold brrrr. My hubs and I don't live right in Lloydminster but not very far east of it.

Comment

Yep the same as usual please, yep that's 24.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Bitter cold here but still a very good day not to drink! I'll have 24 please.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"You have only got three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got..."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                narilly
                G-Man
                lloydlady
                mario
                dill
                abcowboy

It seems this bitter cold is almost coast to coast! And it's going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:48 am in Vegas another 24 porfavor
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

7:49 in Calgary, -36 wind chill, ouch!
                    No hangover-yay!!!
                    Narilly

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Cold morning here as well narilly, we're headed out right away to go to the in-laws for our bi-annual pyrogy making day so my hands will be busy mixing dough, not mixing drinks!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I shall have another 24 hrs please when your ready, thank you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Another 24 here, please.

Looking forward to today's temps climbing above the freezing level for a couple of days. It's not supposed to last long and then back into the deep freeze!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Opportunities fly by while we sit regretting the chances we have lost..."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and for everyone else who needs them.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                            narilly
                            mario
                            dill
                            abcowboy

I think today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

8:16 am in Vegas another 24 please
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

1:00 pm in Saskatchewan, cold and sunny. An important 24 for me please

Comment

Working...
                                X