No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah sure to be sure I will grap another 24 there please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'll enjoy another 24 please! What could be better?!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Everyone has a demon. It's what you do with it that matters..."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 for me please to start the week off right..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        lloydlady
        mario
        dill
        abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink! Right LL??
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I know you didn't want to make a fuss over this LL, but it's a huge accomplishment! I tried to leave a visitor message on your profile page but I couldn't?? Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS on your one year of sobriety!!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1:53 in the afternoon another 24 of sanity please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you ABC! And thank you for all the support this past year. You were right I could and did do it. I get my one year coin at my meeting Thursday evening and Joe is coming with me. I still want another 24 though please

Comment

Well done llyodlady , huge congratulations & with that I shall have another 24 hrs please .

Comment

Congrats to you LL! What an accomplishment!

A great accomplishment shouldn't be the end of the road, just the starting point for the next leap forward.
                  ~Harvey Mackay

So, 24 more for me please and thank you!
                  Last edited by dill; December 13, 2016, 06:22 AM.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life..."

6:35am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please..

pauly
                    lloydlady
                    mario
                    dill
                    abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Got dinner dinner in the oven, checking in for 24 AF hours
                      Thanks everyone!

Comment

3:54 pm another 24 for me please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Can I have another 24hrs here please.

Comment

24 more please and thank you.

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. ~Henri Nouwen
                            Dill

Comment

"Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny..."

6:40am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please..

lloydlady
                              pauly
                              mario
                              dill
                              abcowboy

Yep, it's another mighty fine day not to drink!

Comment

3:24 pm another 24 porfavor

Comment

Working...
                                X