Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall have another 24 please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I thought it would be fun to write a cheer for today:

We all say "please,
      and thank you", for
      Being AF
      for 24 more!
      Let's go!:welldone:
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"If you’re chasing your dream, you’re not running fast enough, run faster..."

6:40am in Alberta, I think I'll have another 24 please...

Perfect cheer for all of us dill! I guess it would be appropriate to give thanks for the past 24 as well, thanks for reminding me of this!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        mario
        dill
        abcowboy

I'm also thinking that today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3:23 pm another 24 please, great cheer Dill
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 please and thank you!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Don't just hope for it, work for it..."

6:45am in Alberta, thank you for the past 24, another 24 please..

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
              dill
              abcowboy

Even though it's -28C, -42C with the wind chill, it's still going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3:18 pm another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

5:45 pm in Sask, 24 more please and thanks

Comment

Dr. Laura, radio talk show shrink, constantly said, "Wishing, hoping, wanting; none of it has power." The power is in actions. So, 24 more for me!
                    Dill

Comment

"But listen to me. For one moment quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you..."

6:50am in Alberta, thank you for the past 24 hours, another of the same please..

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                      lloydlady
                      dill
                      abcowboy

Dr. Laura was right dill, if wishes were horses, I'd have a stampede lol

Comment

5:00 pm here, 24 more please

Comment

24 more, please, and thank you for the last 24.

ABC, if wishes were horses....I never heard of it finishing quite like your version before! LOL Yes, I'd have a herd myself! But then I'd have to feed them and I'd go broke trying, so really, what good are wishes?!! Ha!

Hello LL!
                          Dill

Comment

"Winning is not a something thing, it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit..."

7:00am in Alberta, one week till Christmas! Thanks for the last 24, and I'll have the same for the next 24 please.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

lloydlady
                            dill
                            abcowboy

A prayer today for all those still suffering...

Comment

"Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy...

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks..

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:06 am in Vegas another 24 please, had to go back to posting in the morning cuz I always forget in the afternoon

Comment

Working...
                                X