No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something a bit different for breakfast this morning, Fruit Loops was probably my favorite cereal, probably still is lol. What was yours's?

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I haven't eaten cereal in ages Cowboy but it used to be cinnamon toast crunch or waffle crispy(no longer around) 6:02am in Vegas another 24 please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Geez Pauly, now you got me thinking of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios lol. Never heard of Waffle Crispy, but maybe it was only available in the States.

My arm is pretty good [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], the half-cast and bandages allow for about a 1/2" movement in my fingers. I was told to wiggle the fingers at least 15 times a day and for the first few days there was quite a bit of pain involved, but haven't had any pain at all for the last week or so. The itch is driving me crazy though. I'm almost afraid to see my arm when the bandages come off as it's the same bandages I left the hospital with. It'll take an hour to scrub the dried blood off lol.
        Last edited by abcowboy; July 22, 2018, 08:31 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Dill, I found the fossil on the north shore of Lake Ontario and had the age confirmed by a rock hound buddy. The snail is about 3” long. By comparison, not far from there is an erratic, a huge boulder in a field by itself. Right next to it is another snail that I estimated to be over 2’ long!

Cereal. Cheerios with fruit, currently fresh blueberries is my favourite. That and Mrs QW’s pancakes.

It was cooler and cloudy this morning when we walked, regardless, a great way to start the day.

Hope everyone has a great af Sunday!!!

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Sitting in an I Hop restaurant in Raleigh NC. No cereal this morning...pancakes baby!

Asking for another 24 hours and thank you very much!

Comment

[MENTION=1075]jude[/MENTION] I had a waffle and eggs,bacon at Denny's [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] I don't want Rick to leave!! He's too handsome to GI waah! I did read an article that said the show's getting stale tho and by getting rid of Rick they'll be forced into a different direction and it nay help the show,hafta wait and see,I tried FTWD and I just can't

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's 64 degrees and cloudy with a high of 74 forecast. It's a perfect day to get out and beat back the weeds that have begun to take over the garden.

24 more please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Back home!
                  Long crazy weekend with the family.
                  Lots of rain, but it didn't dampen our spirits. Did a little body surfing myself, Jude. On Lake Michigan. A little sailing too.
                  No drinking though!
                  Cheerios.
                  You could have been here Dill, there were so many people, no one would have known if you were part of the family or not, lol!
                  We can all use the extra help, Pauly!
                  24 more please.

Comment

Being sober on my vacation has brought out the kid in me....who knew?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

“Make each day your masterpiece.”
                      – John Wooden
                      There should be 365 masterpieces in a year. One for each day. Every day is a new change to make your dreams come true. Never take a day for granted because nobody knows how many we have. Make the most of them and do something to better yourself every day.

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

11C (54F) here this morning, not quite such a hot week in store for us this week thankfully!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; July 23, 2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

5:34 am in Vegas,another 24 please that was beautiful Cowboy

Comment

Welcome back Mr V! Sounds like the reunion was a great time!

Funny how being sober can make everything special Jude! Good to hear the holiday is going well and you're enjoying yourself without drinking!

QDub, Bubba warns me every time we go into HomeDepot, she says I collect tools lol.

Ya know [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION], you're more than welcome to join us here, we're a pretty laid back group! Bout the only thing we take seriously is our sobriety lol.

Comment

Thanks Pauly, but I can't take all the credit. I found a new site that gives a little reflection on the quote, helps to make me reflect as well...

Comment

Oh, I forgot to say: cheerios, frosted mini wheats, corn checks, and raisin bran.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I forgot about the frosted mini wheats Dill! I get into the raisin bran only when I need it lol. And your post reminded me of Tony the Tiger, can't remember what cereal he was for though, and I'm not going to Google it...one of you must remember without using the Net...
                                Last edited by abcowboy; July 23, 2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X