~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning from WA coast! I've been away a long time but have been following this thread. Good to be back! Another 24, please and THANK you.☺

Comment

Yesterday [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and I were kinda talking about the weekly quotes. It's supposed to be Ori's week starting tomorrow, but since he's gone AWOL, I'm going to use the quotes [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] sent me to use for her, but I sure wish she'd get over her shyness and come join us here and do them herself lol.

Anyway, it's time to put out a call again for anyone interested in joining in the Club and Café and maybe even taking a weekly turn at doing the quotes. And if anyone has any ideas on making improvements/changes to our thread, by all means let's hear them!
      Last edited by abcowboy; August 4, 2018, 08:35 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you pop in [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! I follow your adventures on FB and you sure stay busy enough for a retired lady!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I just realized that I missed posting yesterday. Darn CRAFT disease!

It’s a quiet weekend here, might have to get the camera gear out for some practice. I recently bought some new gadgets and look forward to trying them out in the field.

Hope everyone is enjoying a great weekend, af of course.

Drifty, thinking about you. Hope you’re doing
          OK.

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

It took me a minute to figure out what CRAFT disease was, QW! LOL! I'm a little slow on the uptake I guess!

Good to see you stopping by, [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. The more the merrier!:happy2:
            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], I do hope you will get over here and post sometime too.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Welcome back [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]...pull up a chair and make yourself at home!

It's been a crazy day, but in a good way!

Thanks for the quotes this week [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...you always come up with some good ones!

Another 24 for us all please and thank you very much!

Comment

hot and muggy today.
                Yesterday it rained, up to 3 inches around us, we got none, nada, zip. Summer storms are funny.
                Welcome back Ginger!
                24 more please.

Comment

Hot and muggy here as well Mr. V! The New York State Fair will be upon us in a few weeks, and for most around here it is the unofficial end to summer. I'll be complaining soon enough about driving in the snow, but I actually do enjoy the changing seasons. Apples are heavily produced in this part of the state, and I'm looking forward to a good crop. Nothing like picking fresh apples, then making pies. Mmm, Mmmm....good!

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

As mentioned, this week I'll be posting quotes [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] sent to me, thanks Rava!

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them – every day begin the task anew."
                    — St. Francis De Sales

6:15am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Sun is shining this morning, supposed to cloud over and rain a bit more today, then back to the high temps for the week!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

5:34 am in Vegas another 24 please
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Breakfast is ready!

Comment

I'm not sure if [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] will stop by today, but I sure hope she does...

Congrats on your soberversary Briseus!

Comment

ABC, my hubs would devour your breakfast! Another cool day on the coast. Triple digits forcast at home!

Another 24 please, thank you.

Comment

Great to see you [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! How are you doing?? I don't get on FB too much anymore and so have lost track of some special friends. xx, NS

Comment

24 more, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X