Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall have another 24 here please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"No excuses! 99% of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses..."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks for the last ones as well!

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
      mario
      abcowboy

I'm the same as you pauly, if I don't post in the morning I usually forget what I was going to post about lol. Looks like you made it safely to Ireland mario, enjoy your time there!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:10 am another 24 of enjoying the simple things like coffee,actually being able to eat,remembering stuff, liking sugar(bad I know but a good sign for me)
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I shall have another 24 hours please. :-)

Comment

"We're our own dragons as well as our own heroes, and we have to rescue ourselves from ourselves..."

6:40am in Alberta, thank you for the last 24, another of the same please...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
            mario
            abcowboy

Hmmm, wonder where dill and lloydlady got to...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:08 am in Vegas another 24 please, was wondering the same thing Cowboy, they're probably just busy with holiday stuff

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"I like whiskey. I always did, and that is why I never drink it..."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more, please and thanks!

pauly
                abcowboy

Time to send out a posse...

Comment

6:08 am in rainy Vegas another 24 please

Comment

Hi ABC and pauly! I'm still around, Joe's family is here all week for Christmas so I haven't had any internet time. But I sure could use another 24 please and Merry Christmas to everyone

Comment

Another 24 please, thanks.

Forum wouldn't let me in but I kept banging on the door till it opened :-)

Comment

The posse showed up on my doorstep, threw a lasso around me and brought me back! LOL!

I need another 24 please, and thank you!
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing...

6:35am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please and thanks..

pauly
                          lloydlady
                          mario
                          dill
                          abcowboy

Great to have you back peoples! I was a bit worried I admit...

Comment

7:08 am another 24 of a steady hand,calm belly,nonspinning head, no headaches or dry mouth please

Comment

4:00 pm in Saskatchewan, 24 more for me please

Comment

I shall have another 24hr please thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X