~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Late check in today for me. I had coffee shop this morning and it is just way too rushed in the morning sometimes for me to post.

Cute quote this morning, Jude!

24 more, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“Man never made any material as resilient as the human spirit.” – Bernard Williams

Lots of rain here......a state of emergency due to flooding has been called in many of the counties surrounding me. So thankful that we are still above water here, and another reminder that we are often powerless against the forces of nature.

Asking for another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

5:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good quote this morning [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! The spirit within us does have to ability to change and adapt to whatever situation we find ourselves in! It's a powerful force that we can harness to help us keep moving in the right direction!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

68F and overcast
            24 more please

Comment

5:41 am in Vegas another 24 please
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another great quote!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks to the smoke from forest fires, my little buddy and I could almost chew the air when we walked this morning. At 9:15AM it looks like 9:15PM. Gross.

I’m going to spend today indoors with my camera and online lessons. I find it somewhat depressing that I have a camera, watch, phone, dog and car all smarter than I am!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
                  Last edited by Quit wining; August 15, 2018, 05:09 PM.
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

It saddens me that I squandered away so much of my life in a state of vegetation and apathy. So grateful and happy to be freed from that prison.

Asking for another 24 please for all of us!

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

You're right [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], the smoke is getting bad! One can only imagine what it's like close to the fires. I can put up with a little smoke all things considered.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Hmmm, not like [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] to miss a day, must be busy....

Too many years wasted [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! If we could just turn back time...but, we can make the best of the years we have left! It's a crazy world we live in, so many forest fires burning all around us, and you're under a flood watch!

Comment

5:47 am in Vegas another 24 please
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], that's one of my all time favorite quotes! We leave Bend, OR tomorrow for the coast. I'm thankful for our gypsy life style that lets us run from smoke, storms, snow, etc. Praying for all those fire fighters working so hard to stay ahead of this year's fire season.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Wish that I could send this rain to all of those dealing with the fires right now.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Great quote Jude. We can’t undo the past but we can sure make the best of every day in the future!

Ginger, I’m envious that you’re heading for the coast. Am I correct in assuming the Oregon Coast? We discovered Lincoln City 4 years ago and last year went back with friends. Love everything about it! The scenery is spectacular, the fresh seafood amazing and we met so many friendly folks.
                                For those of us old enough to remember the original A&W restaurants, complete with service to your vehicle, there’s one in Florence.
                                Safe travels!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, af of course!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X