No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 for me too, please. Wrapped up with a bow!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"The Demon whispered in my ear, “You’re not strong enough to withstand the storm.” I whispered in the Demon’s ear, “I am the storm...”

6:30am in Alberta, I think I'd like another 24 please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
      lloydlady
      mario
      dill
      abcowboy

Remember everyone, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:34 am another 24 please
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24hrs for me please. thank you .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Another 24 please and thank you!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Merry Christmas and another 24 for me

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord..."

7:00am in Alberta, another 24 for me , the Good Lord willin'...

pauly
                mario
                dill
                abcowboy

Merry Christmas everyone!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

3:30 pm Christmas Day and enjoying this 24 hours of peace

Comment

Another 24 for me please, thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the 24 on the 25th! 24 more please.
                      Dill

Comment

"Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you..."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and thanks..

pauly
                        lloydlady
                        mario
                        dill
                        abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6:48 am in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

hours 24 more please..

Comment

24!:happy2:
                              Dill

Comment

"Stop overthinking, you’re only creating problems that aren’t there..."

6:15am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of recovery:

pauly
                                mario
                                dill
                                abcowboy

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go...

Comment

Working...
                                X