~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

59 blessedly cool degrees this morning and I'm loving it! Bring on the Fall! This part of N.Y. is known for its large apple crop, with Paula red's one of the first to be picked. Can't wait for the Honey Crisp's.......Yummy!

Happy Birthday to your tall, dark and handsome son QW!

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

“The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
      The best way out of a situation is always directly through it. Even if something scares you or intimidates you, you are better off to face it head on than to try and work your way around it. You will be better in the short term as well as the long term.

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Cool and clear this morning, looks like a good day for combining...

In the past 24 hours, these fine folks have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Fall is definitely around the corner! Cool in the mornings, harvest is almost in full swing, and goose hunting opens tomorrow. Head for Lloydminster this morning to get my hearing aids, then back on out to the field to work on the peas some more. Hopefully finish up the peas by Sunday, then start working on malt barley.

Enjoy your day on the links QDub, I thought golf was just like riding a bicycle lol. Anyway, great to see you're including Mrs QDub and the grandson!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sunny and cooler, for the time being.
          quick check-in back to work this am after a late night.
          24 more please

Comment

6:02 am in Vegas another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Friday morning all! So nice to wake up clear headed with no regrets. I love that so much!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Sad day, learned this morning of the passing of a long time family friend. He was a decorated WW2 veteran with the RCAF. Fortunately he was only ill a few days before his passing. I’ll miss my buddy.

About to hit the links with my son and grandson. Looking forward to being together with them.

Hope everyone enjoys a great af Friday.

QW
                Last edited by Quit wining; August 31, 2018, 11:14 AM.
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

So sorry for your loss, QW.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, QW..
                    Here's to another 24 af hours for us all..

Comment

So sorry about your friend QW.....another good reason to enjoy each and every day.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend, QW. It's a reminder that we need to live each day to the fullest, be it swinging the golf club or driving the cart!

Cowboy, thank you for a week of really great quotes.

It's Labor Day weekend here in the states. Our little town celebrates with a parade, a festival and a fireworks display. Should be some good food down at the park!

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
                          Do not wait for the perfect time to do something because if you do, you will never do it. There is never a perfect time for anything. You need to realize this first and then start to work. The timing will never be right so work with what you have and do your best.

6:00am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

Cloudy but warm, hopefully the rain stays away so we can finish the peas today!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It's Labour Day weekend up here as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], thought I'd be spending it on the combine but looks like maybe not. When I first got up it was cloudy but no rain, and 15 minutes later when I took Hank out for his morning business it started to sprinkle. Have to just wait and see...

And it's Bubba and my 18th anniversary today, so maybe a good thing it's raining as I can take her out for supper tonight. It's also a day to be grateful that she's in my life, for sticking with me when the going was so rough, and I was so rough on her. But being sober gives me a chance to make up for all those years of hurt.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Cowboy QW,sorry for your loss 6:03 am in Vegas another 24 please
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Cloudy and muggy, about 1/2 inch of rain overnight.
                                Sorry to hear of your friend, QW
                                Happy Anniversary, Cowboy
                                Another month, AF
                                24 more here please

Comment

Working...
                                X