X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:57 am another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

5:30 pm in Sask I'll have 24 more I hope everyone's Christmas was good

Comment

Life is locomotion.*If you’re not moving you’re not living, but there comes a time when you’ve got to stop running away from things and you’ve got to start running towards something, you’ve got to forge ahead.*Keep moving.*Even if your path isn’t lit , trust that you’ll find your way...

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me, please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        lloydlady
        abcowboy

Pauly, you're messing with my mind again by changing your avatar lol
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24, please and thank you!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Rule your mind or it will rule you..."

6:25am in Alberta, I'm in for another 24, please and thanks!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
            abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:23 in Vegas another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

10:49 in Alberta, another 24 please.

Hi ya Cowboy! Hope you are keeping warm.
                Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Temps are pretty nice up here right now Nar, but supposed to slide back down into the -20's this weekend, brrrrrr....

Comment

Another 24 there please, thanks.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Most people are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now And that’s a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now..."

6:20am in Alberta, keep the 24's coming please...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                      narilly
                      mario
                      abcowboy

Wow, where did this past year go...

Comment

24 more, please and thanks.

Good question, abc! Where indeed?!
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

7:18 am in freezing(for me!)Vegas another 24 of power over my own life please

Comment

10:00 am in Saskatchewan 24 more please

Comment

The only thing you sometimes have control over is perspective. You don't have control over your situation. But you have a choice about how you view it. ~Chris Pine

24 more hours of power, as Pauly said! Thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance..."

6:45am in Alberta, the last 24 of 2016 for me please and thanks!

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                                lloydlady
                                dill
                                abcowboy

As we leave 2016 behind us, I am grateful for all the friends I've made on MWO. We haven't always seen eye to eye on everything, but one thing that most of us are able to do is to let it go. We all have one thing in common, fighting our own demons. We don't always win every battle, but we get back up and carry on with the war... we are fighters... we are survivors...

Comment

Working...
                                X