~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Such a great quote! We had a neighborhood meet and greet last night at our property. All super nice people. There was AL and I had no trouble avoiding it. I knew you guys were here and have my back!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thankyou.

It was very damp, cool & foggy when we walked this morning but at least there was nothing to shovel!

Today I’m dealing with an email issue and a cable box for the bedroom TV that has falmunctioned. I love technology! This is about the only time I wish there was still a teenager at home!

Have a great al free Friday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"~Confucius

Feels so good to wake up un hung on a Saturday morning! We all need to keep moving forward each and everyday!

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

Ah, yes, [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! The joys of technology! It's great when it's all working properly, but woe to those with glitches and malfunctions. It's not like the old days when you could give something a good whack and sometimes get it going again! I think one day we are all going to need to hire geek squads like the Best Buy offers.

Another excellent quote, [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! Slow but steady.... Thanks for a week of really spot on quotes!

An overnight tonight for my granddaughter and hopefully grandson, too. She called last night to make plans of what we can do. Some suggestions: bake brownies, hike in the woods, make a melty bead project. So, I guess I better be AF!

Grateful for yesterday and asking today for 24 more please.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:10am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not too drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A rare early night last night, finished a field at 9:30 so the farm boss said shut'er down for the night boys! I decided to drive back to town to spend overnight with Bubba and Hank. Back at it this morning though.

Great to have you back with us Mr V, and good to hear both you and Ginger stayed true to your quits!
              Last edited by abcowboy; September 29, 2018, 08:12 AM.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Cool, crisp and sunny this morning.
                Trouble, I'm out of coffee! Lol
                24 more please!

Comment

5:54 am in Vegas another 24 please
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cold and damp this morning. I’m waiting for a dry day so I can put the AC cover on for the winter.

The other day we tried a new pizza restaurant, family owned, everything made fresh in house. What a find! Can’t wait to go back. Tonight though is spaghetti with sauce from this restaurant. As a retired economic developer, I love small businesses like this.

Hope everyone has a great af Saturday.

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Thank you so much the great quotes, Jude!
                      Sounds like such a nice slumber party, Dill.. all my favourite things to do as well.. I can't remember how old your granddaughter is?
                      Big hello to everyone in this wonderful café.. super looking forward to brekkie here tomorrow!
                      Here's to another 24 af hours for all of us!

Comment

Late Check in! Out of town with family.
                        Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

LC, my granddaughter is 7 and full of life! She keeps us hopping when she is here! We went to the local park today and she found some kids to play with. After she wore herself out there we went home and had a bite to eat. The brownies are almost ready.....:yay:
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another cool, crisp morning, sun not yet up. It will be near perfect weather, just like yesterday!
                            In to work early today, but off before noon. Work companion suggests the local brewery for brunch afterward, what? Too early for me, even if I was drinking. I was never a day drinker, always at night, to oblivion. Those weren't the days.
                            Peace to all, and another 24 please.

Comment

Another crisp, cool morning....looks like my porch days are numbered.

Can't wait for breakfast cowboy, the colder weather makes me really hungry!

Here's to another 24 AF hours. Have a great Sunday all!

Comment

We are having the most incredible Indian Summer.. just got back from the flea market where I found a cute top and was able to spend some time with my youngest..
                                Dill, 7 is such a fun age! Glad to hear you had such a nice time!
                                Mr. V, I would've already been 3 sheets to the wind by this time (1330) back in the day.. and would have passed out, missing the whole beauty of this day, and awakened at some point full of the GSR's. Ughhh.. So thankful to be here, with you all, instead.
                                I'm also looking forward to breakfast, Jude! Hope you have a lovely Sunday..

Here's to another 24 af hours for all of us.. Big Hugs all around!xx

Comment

Working...
                                X