Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I had to laugh when I read one of my recent posts and saw that I barbecued a trite steak. Pretty sure I typed tritip. Predictive text is just one more thing that I find challenging! Add it to the list of other things I have that are smarter than I am - car, cameras, watch, TV’s, phone, computer, dog, and the list goes on!

Hope everyone had a great af Wednesday!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Too cold and windy out on the back porch this am for sitting out with my coffee. Really miss it, but so thankful that I can still enjoy my cuppa joe in my warm and cozy house.

Another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

Still cool and crisp. Nice.
        Drove a few hours south into Kentucky to see a few old friends in town from across the country for a workshop. Glad I went, and glad to be sober to make the drive back home.
        Mrs V back in town, yea!
        24 more here please.

Comment

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6;01 am in Vegas,another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

""If you must look back, do so forgivingly.""--Maya Angelou

Here's to another 24 af hours!!

Comment

24 please!

Comment

It's another "better late than never" day for me! I can say thank you for another 24.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

For the 8th time since we adopted Jessie/Jessie adopted us 15 months ago, we heard her bark. This time it was at inflated Halloween decorations, specifically a large black cat with moving head! For a 3 year old border collie, she is the most laid back dog I’ve ever seen.

Another beautiful fall day here. Cowboy, hope you’re getting the same weather up north to help with harvest.

Hope everyone’s af Thursday is going/went well.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

QW...wanna trade dogs? I have 3 Border Collies that bark a lot! :hyper:

Hope that everyone here in the cafe has a great Friday!

Another 24 for this girl and thank you very much!
                        Last edited by Jude58; October 26, 2018, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Cold and rainy. dreary morning.
                          Work tonight, and all weekend.
                          24 more please.

Comment

5:46 am in Vegas another 24 please
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

""If the only way you can connect with me is over drinks, then I guess we're not connecting!"--soberglow

Man! How I wish I'd had the guts to say this 3 years ago.. or the wisdom. Could have saved me lots of heartache..
                              Happy to be connecting with all of you here and now.
                              Here's to another 24 af hours..
                              and to a lovely weekend.xx

Comment

7:45am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X