No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed."

6:10am in Alberta, I'm in for 24 more!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
    lloydlady
    narilly
    Orimus
    mario
    abcowboy

Welcome to the Club Orimus! One day at a time to git'er done!
    LL, I made it home safe. Took me 55 minutes to make the 30 minute drive though, Joe's a smart fellow for staying put!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:10 am in Vegas, another 24 please,welcome aboard Orimus and Nar
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more, please and thank you!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hrs please :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate."

6:25am in Alberta, another day, another 24 please and thanks..

pauly
            mario
            dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:45 in rainy Vegas another 24 porfavor
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Friday the 13th!

24 more please and thank you!
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Lunchtime just about over but I'm checking in for 24 more. Happy Birthday ABC! You're a senior now haha and also congratulations on your two year sober birthday! Thank you for showing me the way

Comment

Another 24 please, thanking you.

Comment

Good morning and congrats to ABC on two years, Mario on 8!

24 for me please.
                      Dill

Comment

"The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later."

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more please..

pauly
                        dill
                        lloydlady
                        mario
                        abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink or smoke!

Comment

3:30 here in NJ. 34 F and the snow is lightly falling as I'm throwing the coffee on. Another 24 please.
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I shall have another 24hr please.

Comment

"You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and for everyone who needs them...

Orimus
                              mario
                              abcowboy

It's going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning! I'm in for another 24 please.

Comment

Working...
                                X