No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should slip over to the Monthly Abs thread [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] and look back through it to see his train set-up! It's fantastic! If you read this [MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION], I would love it if you put all your train pics in an album on your profile page so I can steal some of your ideas if I do decide to get into trains lol.

I'll try and keep the snow up here [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but no promises! I have to run down at 8 and pick up a new snow shovel, these plastic ones wear out so fast on the concrete!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

36f here! Should get up to 60+ so heading out for a hike. Another storm is brewing off the coast and bringing rain our way. Lots of snow up in the mountains. That's a very good thing for AZ.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

ab ,if I can work out how to do the album no problem ...at the moment all the engines are away getting computerised chip and sound cards fitted ..that means they will all be controlled by computer or sd cards ...and will also make all the relevant engine noises and lighting .

one of my long term project after Ive set up is doing the Rockies with the Rocky Mountaineer going thru it thanks for the compliment too mate..Ive also made furniture out of palletwood too!!
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Do you use the Bachman’s train pieces [MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION]?
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

ab..yes..mainly hornby,some bachmann and heljan
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

The birth mother of the 14 year old alcoholic I met drank and abused drugs through her pregnancy, resulting in several challenges for this young person. The birth mother gave her a bottle of rye for her 13th birthday! Her adoptive parents have done an amazing job in caring for this child and are committed to seeing her remain al free. I wish them all the best.

Sunny and mild again today although it seems it’s taking forever for the snow to melt and our street to lose the ice which covers most of it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday af!

QW
              Last edited by Quit wining; January 4, 2019, 04:25 PM.
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Out twice to shovel already, close to a foot of snow and it started coming down again! I'm going to run out of room to shovel it lol.

Comment

And on a sadder note, there was a very bad accident out on the highway and Stars had to come in through the snowstorm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim(s), the families, and the pilots and staff in the chopper.

Comment

""Every new moment that arises in your life can now be a point of choice. . .in which you can choose to treat yourself and others with Compassion rather than Judgment.""

I'm much better at treating others with compassion than I am myself. A while ago NS suggested talking to myself and treating myself as I would my daughters.. and that does help.
                    Here's to compassion.. and another 24 af hours!xx

Comment

Another 24 for me please. WOW ABC you got a lot of snow. UGH. I hate snow. I dread even thinking about an inch or two of it. Give me a sunny, warm beach any day!:victorious:

Comment

Yowza cowboy.....lots of white stuff there! Do you want to borrow our tractor? :smiles:

Great quote LC...I've always heard that you have to love yourself before you can truly love another. Makes sense.
                        [MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION]...would love to see pics of the trains. I think that they are really cool!

I'm in for another 24 please and thank you very much!

Comment

Going for another busy 24 af hours here. Please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:15am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

It's a beautiful morning out there to shovel more snow lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I just might need a tractor [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] to push the snowbanks further onto the grass so I have room to put more snow lol. I'm going to have another day on my John Deere at the farm as well! Mick set up an album of his train pics, just go to his profile page and scroll down on the left side to see them, he's done an amazing job!

I don't mind the snow [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and it's good exercise for me to shovel, it's the extreme cold I can't take. But we've had an unseasonably warm winter so far so it hasn't been too bad.

Making the right choices is so much easier when we're sober eh [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]!

Any caregiver, you included [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], has to be a remarkable person in my opinion, I don't know if I'd have the patience it takes!

Comment

Thats alot of snow Cowboy! 5:55 am in Vegas,another 24 please!
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X