~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Prepping for my sisters visit tomorrow. They will be here a week! I'm so excited to have them visit. I'll try and make sure to check in daily but don't worry if I don't, ABC. My sisters aren't drinkers so no triggers there!

Had an amazing hike yesterday. It's so much more enjoyable AF and eating clean! I'll take another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

There' a lovely snowfall outside my windows but I'm glad to be toasty warm and watching it.

You reminded me Cowboy about the changes I had to make early on that I no longer have trouble with. I had to quit cooking evening meals and needed to prepare meals in the morning so became quite a fan of the crock pot. We ate out quite often back then, too but only went to restaurants that didn't sell wine or liquor like local mom and pop places, and family restaurants such as Bob Evan, Frisch's, Cracker Barrel, Fast food chains etc.

24 more, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

at the end of 24 af hours. Hugs to you all and will catch up with you tomorrow..xx

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another day of walking on eggshells however, by this time next Saturday we’ll be in Mexico.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday af!

QW
          Last edited by Quit wining; January 12, 2019, 06:11 PM.
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Pretty chilly here this morning at 9°F under clear skies.

I'd be grateful for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and another 24 for me please. I do not plan on making my vacation a free pass to BoozeVille. My biggest worry today is which hammock I plan to lay on and read my book! LOL

Comment

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5:55am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Seasonal temps and stars shining brightly! Can't ask for much more!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Last edited by abcowboy; January 13, 2019, 07:55 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for breakfast me thinks!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good job on being positive [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! You'll be in Mexico before you know it!

That's a decision I wouldn't mind having to make [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Hope you picked the comfortable one lol.

Great turkey pic on FB [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! I didn't realize you had so many of them in your neck of the woods! We don't have any of them up here, but thankfully the pheasant population is making a comeback.

How's things with the sister's [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]? You trading in your hiking boots for a set of golf shoes? lol

You were talking about how quiet the winters can be [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I totally agree and then yesterday we listened to a hoot owl in the morning, blue jays were fluttering about in the spruce trees in the back making all kinds of racket in the afternoon, then last night Hank and I listened to a bunch of coyotes howling when we were outside. Nature and all it's blessing are things we often take for granted until we don't see/hear them anymore.

Comment

6:14 am in Vegas,another 24 please!Rava,I didnt realize you were on vacation hope you have a wonderful time and I'm jealous! Enjoy
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

ABC, more like sensible walking shoes. My sisters like to shop. They didn't get the hiking gene like me. Lol

I'm really enjoying the Alcohol Experiment. There's tons of good info there. Knowledge is power!

Hope everyone has a great AF Sunday. My sisters don't land until 745p so one last desert hike before they get here.

I'll take another 24 hours, please and thank you!

Comment

I'm blowing the whistle on you [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day!!!!��

Comment

Thanks Jude! Darn FB lol

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION].....you can run, but you cannot hide!!! :bricks:

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Birthday Cowboy! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Looks like my snow dance is working - winter weather is to return just before we go away.

Rava, hows the holiday? Hope you’re enjoying sunshine and warm temps.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X