• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Birthday Cowboy!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

What? I even missed it on Facebook, Cowboy!

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸. *¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
      ♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
      *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸. •*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Comment

Happy Birthday, ABCowboy!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
        Here's to another 24 af hours for all of us!xx

Comment

:welldone:Happy Birthday, Cowboy!:welldone:

And many happy returns on the day! Thanks for a good quote, too. I would love to have heard the owl and the coyotes. It's just quiet here, night after night. I know they are out there tho, so that will have to do for now. I have definitely been seeing my share of deer lately tho.

24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Birthday ABC! Hope you had a good day!

Comment

0°F this morning, but thankfully no wind or snow. The weather guys are hinting at the possibility of a Nor'Easter this weekend, but I sure hope they're wrong!
              [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]....we do have a lot of wild turkey here, but other areas of the state have very few. They are pretty comical to watch, especially when they try to eat out of the bird feeder. I'll have to try and get the pic off my phone and post it here. Would love to see moose here, but they are all a little North of us in the Adirondack mountains.

Hope that everyone in the cafe is doing well on this Monday morning!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning! Another 24 please. Here was my day yesterday, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! God I needed this! LOL I cant figure out how to delete one of the pictures and make them right side up. So sorry about this! Hope everyone has a great day!
                Last edited by Rava; January 14, 2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

“All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” - Earl Nightingale

5:50am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

Weather has been holding about the same, I can live with it!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Love the quote, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]. But I would add one more thing to what it needed: Enjoying the ride! Take time to look around at the wonders that are blocked out by tunnel vision.

24 more, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Many thanks y'all for the birthday wishes both here and on FB! No one could ask for a better group of friends!

Life is tough eh [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] lol, looks like you found the right spot to enjoy it in! I'm not sure if you can delete one of the pics in the "edit post" screen or not? I know subscribers have the option to delete things, but editing should work as well. I'm guessing you're using an iPhone to take the pics? I know that my iPhone does the same thing, posts the pics rotated 90 degrees, but if you take the pic with the phone rotated 90 degrees ccw, they'll post properly. Isn't an AF holiday so much more relaxing though!

Got a small job to do this morning, then back home, so I'll have more time to catch up with y'all later today...
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:48 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

My sisters are here! It may be difficult for me to check in much for the next week. But..... I'll take another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, my folks used to drive from the lower mainland of British Columbia every October to Hernando, Florida for 5 months. We got to visit them 3 times and enjoyed the change in climate! The last year they were able to make the trip, I flew to Tampa and drove them home. Best holiday ever.

Hope everyone had a great Monday, af of course.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning! QW. Wow you parents had a LONG drive. I’m glad you had a wonderful holiday with them.. I can see why people want to live here. The sunshine and warmer weather is so good for the soul! Ginger, I hope you are having fun with your sisters. I will take another 24 please! Vacation is no excuse to drink! Watching drunks by the pool singing Motown songs at the top of their lungs gave me all the reinforcement I need! LOL

Comment

“Success occurs when your dreams become bigger than your excuses” – Zig Ziglar

5:45am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X