No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
    pauly
    Orimus
    mario
    abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 for me please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'd like 24 more, please.:happy2:

Hey Pauly, countdown to TWD: 19 days.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving – Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life. You are not, in competition with anyone else; plan to outdo your past, not other people."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more, please and thanks..

dill
            pauly
            mario
            abcowboy

One day at a time everyone, one day at a time...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Can't wait Dill another 24 for me please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yes, please to 24 more.

And thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

A sunny 47 F here in Jersey. Another 24 please.
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 on order there please.

Comment

"Today know that YOU are good enough. Stop worrying if you are pretty enough, strong enough, rich enough, smart enough… You must KNOW that you are ENOUGH. Don’t let negative thoughts have power over you …. Take a deep breath and know that you matter and you are ENOUGH.

6:25am in Alberta, keep the 24's coming, please and thanks..

pauly
                      dill
                      Orimus
                      mario
                      abcowboy

Remember, no quitting on your quit eh!

Comment

Ooh the 24 hour club is growing! I'll take another 24 please

Comment

Gee, it's been a while for me, but I am here for 24 more

Comment

24 hrs please

Comment

"Just because you took longer than others, doesn’t mean you failed. Remember that."

6:10am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks..

pauly
                              lloydlady
                              mario
                              abcowboy

It's nice to see people join in for 24 hours AF!

Comment

24 hours for me, please.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X