• Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. ANother 24 for me please!

Comment

Another 24 please!

Comment

5:45am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

-35C, darn near the same in F, nothing more to say....

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Valentines Day y'all!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

""It's not enough to talk to plants, you also have to listen.""~David Bergman

"Plants grow best when we pay attention to them. That means watering, touching them, putting them in places where they will receive good light. They need people around them to notice if they are drooping at the edges or looking particularly happy in the sunlight. The more attention a plant receives, the better it will grow.
              We need to be noticed in the same way. If we notice a family member or friend is drooping, perhaps we can pay some special attention to him or her. All of us need someone to care about how we are and to truly listen to us. We can share and double someone's happiness by noticing and talking about it also. We help the people around us to grow by listening to their droopy edges as well as their bright days. People need this as much as plants need light and water."

What a cute box of chocolates, AB.. thanks for that.
              Sorry I've been such a slacker with the quotes this week.. should've let you take over completely, Rava!
              I underestimated how difficult it would be to come back! Am just now feeling normal.
              Here's to another 24 af hours!

Comment

I nearly forgot to check in today! So glad I did tho or I wouldn't have seen that lovely box of chocolates. Thank you Cowboy1

24 please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Valentine's day! 5:37 pm in Vegas,another 24 please!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please. Thanks for the chocolates ABC. Cant wait for breakfast Sunday. You are quite the cook around this cafe! Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

6:15am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Bisbee is a cool town! Lots and lots of history. We had a great v-day dinner with friends. Everyone had drinks but I had water Didn't bother me a bit. Woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Whatever that means! Lol

I'll have another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

My brother owns a house in Bisbee...great place! Another 24please and thank you!

Comment

We're having some family in for lunch today. We haven't been able to get together for some time due to weather and health issues, so I'm hoping today goes off without a hitch. It will be a darn good day not to drink!

24 more please.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:26 pm in Vegas,another 24 please
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

""It is healthier to see the good points of others than to analyze our own "bad" ones."" Francoise Sagan

"Looking for the good in others is good for one's soul. Self-respect, self-love grows each time we openly acknowledge another's admirable qualities. Comparisons we make of ourselves with others, focusing on how we fail to measure up leaves us coming away from the comparison feeling generally inadequate and unloving toward the other person.
                                It is a spiritual truth that our love for and praise of others will improve our own self-image. It will rub off on us, so-to-speak. An improved self-image diminishes whatever bad qualities one has imagined.
                                Praise softens. Criticism hardens. We can become all that we want to become. We can draw the love of others to us as we more willingly offer love and praise. We have an opportunity to help one another as we help ourselves grow in the self-love that is so necessary to the successful living of each day."

Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend and 24 af hours..

Comment

Working...
                                X