~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Yep! I control my destiny. Now what am I going to do with that truth? I know.... I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Happy Thursday, everyone. No commitments today. Maybe I'll get this 5th wheel cleaned up!

Comment

Thanks for another really empowering quote Cowboy. I could not agree more! And the beauty of it is once you decide to quit blaming your problems on others, you instantly grow your own power!

24 more please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Friday Cafe. Gonna be a good week. Leaving for Florida for a week of rest and relaxation and no booze!! Feel confident that booze will not complicate this trip. Been there, done that!

Comment

Have fun in Florida [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]....wish I could go with you!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

“Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.” ~ Ernest Hemingway

6:00am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Safe travels [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], and enjoy your holiday!

How did the meeting go [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]? I'll bet the cookies were a hit!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

48F and rainy.
                It's been springlike the past few days, just makes me feel good. Vertigo just about gone, functioning normal.
                Just in time for work this weekend, out of state, so you might not hear from me for a few days, a few long hard days.
                24 more here please.

Comment

5:48 am in Vegas another 24
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Safe travels, Mr. V! Glad you are feeling better.

Safe travels to you, too Rava! I wish Jude and I were taking a road trip together to join you!

Got your PM Cowboy and ready to report for duty on Sunday!

24 more, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Safe travels Rava. Where in Florida are you going? Mrs QW and I have been to Tampa, Orlando, Ocala and Hernando a few times, always a nice winter escape. Mr V, glad you’re feeling well enough to work. Safe travels to you too!

I had to change plans and ended up buying butter tarts from a local bakery instead of baking chocolate chip cookies. It was a good thing too as someone brought chocolate chip cookies they’d baked. Mrs QW says mine are better though!
                      We had a smaller turn out yesterday but 2 new members were there. We had a great exchange of information and learned some valuable information about treating restless leg syndrome, a common symptom of Parkinson’s.

Hope everyone has a great af Friday!!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning all. ABC, that's a great quote and ain't it the truth!

Safe travels, Mr. V. Hope the vertigo stays away! Rava, have a blast in Florida. Love the Atlantic and the gulf. Will you be near water?

Another family catch up day. Birthday lunch with my sisters. So nice to be close enough to see them often again.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Loved the quote yesterday cowboy! It really held a lot of meaning for me!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Today promises to be a lovely spring day, altho cloudy. My daffodils and pansies are looking cheerful. I wish I could keep Tessa out of them but she seems to be attracted to that flower bed lately. The other day I looked out the window and saw her lying next to a clump of my daffodils (perhaps a bit on as well as next to...) with her front paw curled around another daffodil which was right up against her nose, as if she were smelling it. A younger me would have run out and tried to shoo her out of there to save the flowers. But the current me thought, well, what's done is done and she looks so peaceful.... So I let it go. I had others after all.

24 more, please and thank you.
                            Last edited by dill; April 6, 2019, 06:19 AM.
                            Dill

Comment

"The secret to life is really to enjoy the passage of time. It is not about the destination, it is the journey that counts." - Bob Richardson

6:00am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; April 6, 2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Not to worry [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], your favourite chair will be waiting for you when you get back! Yours too [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

I was the same way when I was drinking [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I'd get mad at Hank over the silliest things, now I realize he's just being himself and I've got the patience now to let him be himself...

Comment

Working...
                                X