~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Sitting at the airport watching all the people. We leave for Tampa soon and then onto Clearwater. I will post a picture of some sunshine. Its been a gray bucket of suck lately where I live. I didn’t even pack my sleeping pills for this trip. Since its been over 4 months that I have taken them, I figured it was a good time to just part ways with them. No booze or pills. Just relaxation and sunshine is in the forecast for me. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

6:17 am in Vegas another 24
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, I love your weather description - a grey bucket of suck! I’m going to share this with a buddy of mine who is a retired climatologist. He’s the guy who almost fell off his chair laughing when I told him that I’d just shovelled 8” of partly cloudy from my driveway!

We’re to get rain today so Jessie and I might get wet when we take our walk on the wild side!

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another good quote!

April is a big birthday month for us. We have a party for our 9yo granddaughter today.

Busy with house selections. My poor hubby gets overwhelmed fairly quickly with all this so has pretty much given me free reign on selections. I'm happy with that! I'll keep him in the loop.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
            ~Voltaire

Generally speaking I find right choices tend to take more effort than the wrong ones. But when we make the right choices it pays off in spades! And right choices get easier with practice until they become second nature.

Rain on the way here, along with a choice of another 24, please and thank you.
            Last edited by dill; April 7, 2019, 05:43 AM.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for the quote this morning [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Love it!

Chance of showers today, but temps near 60.....I even heard the peepers yesterday. Sure is music to my ears!

Another 24please and thank you!

Comment

Forgot to thank you for the quotes last week [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! You came up with some good ones!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Sitting on the deck watching the sunrise. Some people here say that the dolphins swim up the inter coastal waterway in the morning. So I’m on lookout for them! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Comment

6:10am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Rained pretty much most of yesterday and even had a couple of minutes of pea-sized hail! Clear out this morning, so it looks like a beautiful spring day in store for us up here...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Nothing fancy for breakfast this morning, and there's some without the bacon as well...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:53 am in Vegas another 24
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for breakfast, ABC and a week of thought provoking quotes. Food for the belly and mind.

Great quote, Dill.

Raining like crazy here too. Sure is a wet one! Should make for some fine greenery and full reservoirs for the farmers!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Looks like another “walking on eggshells” day so I’ll spend time getting income tax stuff organized for the accountant.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another 24please and thank you!

Comment

Happy Monday. Thanks for yesterdays breakfast Abc. Love those hot peppers!!! Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X