~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Whoops....somehow posted twice and couldn't delete either of them!

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Above freezing this morning and expecting snow/rain mix before the day is out. Good day to watch the final round of the Masters!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Okey dokey, breakfast is ready!

It's [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]'s week for QD, but she's probably either just getting home or still on the way home from her holiday. I imagine she'll pop in a bit later...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:45 am in Vegas another 24
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yummy brekkie! Survived the family unscathed! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

8:30 in Alberta, another 24 please. Going up to +8C today I think.
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Had a nice walk with my little buddy this morning in cool, windy weather. It sure looks like rain later on although it’s not in the forecast.

I’m in the process of booking a trip to Australia in August. Looking forward to seeing Melbourne. Last visit was 11 years ago to Brisbane. What a fabulous country!

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday af!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

I wondered whose turn it was, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]. Since as you say, [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] is travelling I thought I'd help her out for today by slapping up a quote I had sitting on my desktop.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. One more week until Easter. I hope we have a good day for an outdoor egg hunt on Sunday. I'll fill the eggs with treats this week in hope!

24 more would be just grand. Thanks for the breakfast, Cowboy, It was superb!
                  Last edited by dill; April 14, 2019, 12:52 PM.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Love unhung Monday mornings! Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

. Good morning Cafe. So sorry for dropping the ball yesterday and thanks Dill for picking up the slack. Long travel day and then just got caught up with everything else. So glad I am home sober and accountable! Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Nice morning out there, above freezing and didn't get any of the rain that was forecast. Bubba did the front grass Saturday so a little rain sure wouldn't hurt...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Thanks for covering yesterday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], and glad you made it home safe [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. That's what I love about Club Café, we're always looking out for each other!

I often think about the quotes that talk about how you're the only one responsible for your life. Sure, lots of things can happen that might affect how we think, or may determine that our plans must change, but at the end of the day it is really up to us to determine the direction our lives will follow...

Comment

6:07 am in Vegas another 24
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

True quote, [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. Excuses about it not being our responsibility is what gets us into trouble!

When I woke up, as I usually do, around 3am this morning, I flashed back on how guilty I'd feel at that time of the morning when I'd been drinking. It was awful. Man, I sure don't miss that crap!

Happy start to a new week, all. I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you. Day 49, $735 available for better purposes.

Great quote Rava. Glad you’re safely home. The quote reminds me of one I’ve shared with the Cafe before - the 10 most important two letter words in the English language. If it is to be, it is up to me.

Have a great af Monday everyone. Going to book the trip to Oz today!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X