~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Loved the quote, Rava! I enjoy your style of posting it like a poster. I've yet to print one out, but it's nice to have that option.

Good to hear your porch news yesterday Jude. Way too cold and windy today for anything like that here this morning. But, it's two steps forward, one step back this Spring!

24 please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi! Looking for another 24 hours AF today. Keeping my life quiet lately, so that should be easy enough. The next challenging day will be Easter!
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Yep it took me long enough to realize I was in hell before I got my shit turned around! So glad to be here with the Cafe. QW, A trip to Australia sounds perfect. It will be fun just arranging everything! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Comment

Perfect quote [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Cold 24 and thank you!

Comment

37F and it looks like it might be sunny, just a few streaks a red in the sky at the moment.
            quick check-in this morning, need to read back.
            Orf to the dentist to get that cavity re-filled.
            24 more here please.

Comment

Coffee shop duty today so this will be a quick check in. Love the quote Rava.
              24 more, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning everyone, as usual the quote is spot on [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], good old alcohell, so glad sobriety opened those gates for me!

Great to see you here [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION], don't worry about Easter Day, think of it for what it really is, the dawning of a new life. I find Easter Sunday a great day for feeling grateful, so if any urges strike, remind yourself of all the things you're grateful for!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:25 am in Vegas another 24
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all! True quote and I love the reference "alcohell", [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION].

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

My little buddy and I walked early this morning in bright sunshine and got home about30 minutes before the forecast wintry mix was to end. Question - do weather forecasters ever look out their window? What wintry mix??

I joined a webinar by Parkinson Canada this morning, very informative. Lots of great work being done by lots of great folks!

Election Day in Alberta. Regardless of the outcome I just hope the voter turnout is huge.

Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday af!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

. Love this quote. Simply making a different choice is all we need to make our lives worthwhile. All those years of drinking made me trapped in my own skin. A different choice equals a better life! Another 24 for me please.

Comment

Loved both the quote and the pics [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Our choices really do dictate the quality of our lives! Sunny here with an expected high of 60°F. I'll take it!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for yet another perfect, nail-on-the-head quote, Rava!

It's going to be a nice day today. We are going to take a picnic lunch to a couple of friends of ours today. Should be a great day for it

Glad you found the Parkinson's website that is choc full of info, QW. I truly hope the cure for Parkinsons is found.

24 more please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Another gorgeous day in store for us up here, might get the pump set up and move some water around lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X