~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning fellow Cafe/Bad Ass members. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Comment

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

8C (48F) this morning and cloudy, might get a gentle spring rain this morning...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Right on [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], today is going to be a beautiful day to be sober!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:53 am in Vegas another 24
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

46F and rainy.
            Got a bike ride in yesterday.
            24 more for all the bad asses out there.

Comment

Great quote, Rava. It reminds me of "It's a great day to have a great day". It's up to me to decide how I deal with each day I'm given. Lemons or lemonade? Up to me!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you. Same for my fellow badasses in the Cafe!

Cooler, but sunny this morning so I’ll head out for a walk with my little buddy in a bit. The forecast was for rain and a high of 5C. Again, do weather forecasters look out the window?

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday af!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I had a dear friend in who moved away call me to say she would be in town and could I meet her for breakfast. You bet I could! It was a great way to start the day, but I didn't have time to check in here before I left. So here I am now and it was a great 24 to be sober!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rain here but mild...not complaining!

Hope all of you badasses have a great sober Saturday!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

41F and raining.
                      2 inches of rain overnight, and more on the way today. Haven't even looked in the basement, ugh!
                      Oh, well there are worse things.
                      24 more please

Comment

6:15am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Visiting and catching up with old friends is always fun [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!

That's a lot of rain [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! Hopefully not too much in the basement, but I'm sure you have everything down there floodproof by now...

Comment

5:59 am in Vegas another 24
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

. I decided to check in late today for ABC’s breakfast only to realize its Saturday, not Sunday. Having a Friday off from work has got me all screwed up. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We finally received some much needed rain last evening. Hope it helps local farmers. Thankfully it wasn’t 2” like you got Mr V. I wonder how much that would be in snow?

It’s supposed to be cloudy all day today but warm enough to barbecue steak!

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X