~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Hi, G! Great to see you! Your trip sounds amazing. Have a wonderful time. You too, QW. August will be here before you know it.

Waves to everyone! I'll take another 24, please and thank you (~:

Comment

So great to see you all today! Late check in for me. It was a nice cool morning and I found myself outdoors looking at the yard and garden. Next thing I knew I was working on my herb bed...

24 more please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
        Checking in on a beautiful spring morning.
        Promising myself another 24 af hours.
        Have a good Thursday!

Comment

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

I think this quote came from another member who used it on QD a year or so ago so it may ring a bell. But it is so key to this journey it's worth repeating. To get started, to begin again, to continue, we must believe.

QW I wish we all could tag along with you on your trip to Oz. Maybe you could send us a postcard from down under by posting a picture.

24 hours please and thank you.
          Last edited by dill; April 25, 2019, 04:35 AM.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Morning cafe!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

A couple of degrees below freezing this morning, good thing I drained the water out of the pump yesterday before I left the farm!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Last edited by abcowboy; April 25, 2019, 06:56 AM.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:51 am in Vegas another 24
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cowboy, it’s cool here this morning too but the sun is shining.

Off to yet another medical appointment this morning and more scheduled for next week. Good thing we’re retired, otherwise I don’t know how we’d fit all these appointments in!

I held my nose yesterday and arranged for replacement insurance for house and vehicles. Once everything is in place I intend to contact the company that was going to gouge us and vent my frustration. Like so many industries, they self regulate and tend to look after themselves. And could care less about those who fund their bonuses. Legalized theft is what it is.

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday af!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning all! Great spring morning here. Chilly but clear with 70s later today. Spring in the PNW can't be beat.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and another 24 for me please!

Comment

60's and rain.
                        late check-in here, busy
                        24 more please

Comment

TGIF Cafe, Hope everyone has a great day. Not much action around here!!! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Strength does not come from winning.
                            Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender,
                            that is strength.

~Arnold Schwarzenegger

I can't help but agree with this one. Surviving hardship but remaining positive is one of the keys to winning/success. Attitude is everything.

We watched the new version of Pappillon last night. (2017) My goodness that was hard to watch! I had seen the classic version with Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman years ago (1973), a tough act to follow to be sure. But I don't think that I realized at the time that it was based on a true story. Watching it this time around was actually kind of difficult knowing that. Anyway, it was really well done and I recommend it. Pappillon was played by Charlie Hunnam, who I had never heard of, and Dega was played by Rami Malek who I have been following ever since I saw him in the TV series Pacific. He's terrific.

24 more, s'il vous plait.
                            Dill

Comment

Another 24 please on this rainy day!

Comment

5:50am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Above freezing this morning, but cloudy and rain in the forecast. Hope you didn't put the snow shovel away [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], sounds like you Calgarians are going to get a good spring dump!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X