~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy birthday, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Isn't sobriety a great birthday gift?

We watched Hell on Wheels too and enjoyed it. There's so many good shows on Netflix these days. Remember being a kid and only having three channels? I do! What a world of change since then!

They moved heavy equipment to the property yesterday. They'll start digging out the foundation and doing the septic system tomorrow, if all goes well. This is getting real!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, how exciting about your foundation going up. Maybe you could post some pictures as it is being built. Its fun to see pictures from everyone. Helps me keep track of who is who! I cant find the Annie Grace Video. Sorry. Dill, Happy Birthday yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful day. Hope everyone has a great day. No alcohol in my future. I am actually starting to not think about drinking as much. Thats a huge accomplishment. The longer I go the better I feel.......Who would have known???

Comment

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

Confucius

Yet another rainy day here, but at least it's a sober one.I

Looking forward to another 24 hours and thank you!

Comment

Happy belated birthday dill!

Comment

63F and overcast
            Going out to eat with old friends tonight, should be fun. Most I only see once or twice a year.
            24 more here please.

Comment

Good quote, Jude. Slow but steady....

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi Café!
                It's mayday here and I'm spending it with my youngest. But I wanted to check in again to make myself accountable for another 24 af hours. xx
                Loving the quotes, Jude.. thank you.

Comment

5:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

-4C (24F) this morning. I left yesterday morning seeing green grass here in town and by the time I go out to the farm it was white! No seeding yesterday....we'll see if maybe it dries up enough to get started today.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:49 am in Vegas another 24
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for looking, [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I looked and looked too. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be!

Another crazy day here! I've got to get going but I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Sunny but cool this morning. Just heading out with my little buddy for a walk. Yesterday we covered 11.5kms, just over 7 miles, and Jessie could have done it again!

I spent 90 minutes on the phone yesterday trying to remove a recurring charge on my credit card. I got little assistance from the payee so ended up getting a new credit card. Frustrating to say the least! And the credit card company says this happens all the time.

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe. QW I get it about the credit card. I ordered something from a catalog one time and they started charging me for the VIP plan?? Apparently they signed me up for it for 14.95 a month. I would never do that. To make a long story short, I had to close my account and reopen another card. So sneaky on their part!!! Hope everyone has a great day. Supposed to be almost 90 degrees here today!

Comment

“Relapse doesn't have to be part of recovery any more than return has to be part of cancer.”
                            ― Toni Sorenson

Another quick post today....lots to do!

24 more please!

Comment

64F and damp
                              Good meet-up with old friends yesterday, glad I made the effort.
                              Everyone seems to be cruising along, let's not get too complacent, relapse is not a given.
                              24 more please

Comment

6:05am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

0C (32F) this morning and around 3" of the white stuff covering everything! Winter just won't go away!!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X