Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

The inside renos are complete, thank goodness, now just a few landscaping improvements to be done. We had the plumber install a fancy spa shower head in our ensuite. He had to drill a hole for a support bracket and I commented that had I installed it, I would have drilled into the water pipe. Apparently he was concerned about doing the same thing!

Rava, glad you enjoyed the Snowbirds. I’ve seen them and the Blue Angels perform several times and I’m always in awe of their skills.

We’re going to watch our granddaughter’s dance recital today. She’s a robot!

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Crazy here! Four boys under 12. Good times
      I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Everyone sounds like they are enjoying life! We are having a quiet day, but it is the quiet before the storm! My daughter is coming this Tuesday and everyone (son, daughter, and 3 grandkids) will be visiting for the rest of the week thru Sunday. We are going to pitch a tent and set up the camper, too. I just hope the weather cooperates. What's with all the rain?!!

Today's quote left me wanting to know more about the life of Stonewall Jackson. Thanks Jude for a week of great quotes!

24 more please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Sitting on the back porch with my coffee this morning. My time here has been limited due to the cool temperatures that we have been having. So nice to have a clear head on a Sunday morning!

Looking forward to breakfast [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Cool and cloudy this morning, but no rain all weekend so far... maybe today...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rise and shine y'all, breakfast is ready!!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quite the spread Cowboy!5:56 am in Vegas another 24 of freedom
                Last edited by paulywogg; June 16, 2019, 07:57 AM.
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Father's day to the dad's at the cafe!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yummy breakfast! Happy Father's Day to all you dads.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It was a beautiful start to the day, a walk in sunshine although cool temps when we headed out just after 6. Mrs QW met us and walked the last kilometre with us.

Cowboy, you’ve outdone yourself with brekkie this morning!

Our granddaughter was thrilled to see us at her recital yesterday. She didn’t know we were coming. Nothing sounds sweeter than hearing her yell “Granddad” as she runs towards me.

Have a great af Sunday everyone, and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s in the Cafe.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Awesome breakfast today ABC! Happy Fathers Day to the fathers on here. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, Ginger!

What a spread, Cowboy!

QW, It sounds like your granddaughter made your effort to attend the recital well worth the effort!

Grateful for another 24.
                          Last edited by dill; June 16, 2019, 05:24 PM.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Here's Monday's quote....

One more full day at the beach! We are enjoying the cool weather while people back home are roasting. I have to admit I'm pretty exhausted! Keeping up with little boys is hard work. Can't imagine doing this anyway but sober! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy, and happy belated Father's to all of the Dad's here at the cafe!

Loved the quote [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! Much easier to stay sober without the GSR's!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads here!

Mr. V I hope you kept your head above water yesterday. It sounds like your area was really hit with the rain!!

Ginger, that is one powerful quote! So, so very true.

Jude, it is so hard to get porch/deck time with all the rotten weather, isn't it. Yesterday I looked out at my small front porch and saw a young bunny standing on it's hind legs nibbling at the pansies in a pot! It's been so long since any of us humans have been able to sit out there the bunnies are moving in!

24 more please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X