~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning and hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Lots of rain and storms here last night. Good for sleeping. Now time for the long drive to work. Another 24 please! I’m grateful for continuing on this journey with everyone here.

Comment

Thanks for the Anniversary wishes Cowboy! So sweet. We had a quiet, uneventful day as we were waiting for our daughter to arrive which wasn't until 9:30pm. I usually go to bed at 9:30 or 10:00. So we were up past our bedtimes visiting with my daughter and gson until 11:30. So happy to see them!

24 more please and thank you
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Fog as thick as pea soup this morning and rain to follow...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I had to chuckle at your quote this morning [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], if things went wrong not only did I follow them, I was usually right in the middle of the mess because 9 times out of 10 I was the cause lol.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:46 am in Vegas another 24
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

70F and overcast. 71/2 inches of rain the past few days, floating here.
              I was back, and had to leave on an emergency trip south, MIL, 86, fell and hit her head, she's OK, but put me out for a few days. I bit of a scare for everyone.
              No work for a few days, need to get things done around the house, but first a bike ride, lol.
              yep, when things went wrong, I was driving the short bus.
              24 more here please.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

No early walk this morning thanks to thunder& lightning, heavy rain and strong wind. Jessie walked out the back door and immediately tried to get back in the house! To our friends in the east, thanks for sending the rain but did you have to send so much?

Lots more to get done on the honey do list today.

Dill, glad you had a nice anniversary and nice to have family visit. Enjoy!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I got to the point where I was looking for "wrong things" just for an excuse to drink. So glad that's behind me.

Pouring footings today at house site! This is getting real people. :>)

Can't ask enough... I'll take another 24, please and thank you!
                  Last edited by Ginger999; June 19, 2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Thursday quote...

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning. Ginger, so exciting about the footings. You will now start to see some progress. Glad you had a good anniversary Dill. Jude, hows the horse doing? Mr. V. Sorry about your MIL. Glad she is ok. Hope everyone has a great day. This summer is flying by. I wish the winter months would go fast and the summer go slow! No drinking for me today. Another 24 please and thanks!

Comment

Pouring rain here with up to 2 inches expected! Thanks to the roof on the porch, I'm currently sitting out here with my coffee!
                        [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]...Thanks for asking, Stetson is doing great. Couldn't ask for a nicer horse!

Happy belated anniversary dill!!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

71F and still rainy. Must of had another 1 1/2- 2 inches yesterday. Have not heard the official tally yet, but boy did it come down.
                          For perspective, we already have twice the rain of Seattle for the year. Our normal is more than Seattle, believe it or not. Google it, lol. We are already just a few inches away from our yearly average just 6 month into the year.
                          I did find a two hour window to get a bike ride in.
                          24 more please.

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

9C (48F) this morning and a light rain falling. We have 9 tenths so far, no where near your 9" Mr V!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's a pile of rain [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! Hopefully the taps shut off here before we get that much! Glad to hear it wasn't more serious for your MIL, she's feeling okay now?

Exciting times for both [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! Both are enjoying or soon to be enjoying new digs!

Sounds like we're all doing pretty darn good, let's keep it up eh!

Your quote today [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] is why I tell people exactly how it is when they ask me why I don't drink. I was a drunk, couldn't say no to booze, and if I can quit, anyone can!

And if you can't have a porch [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], you best get Mr Dill busy at building you one of those gazebo things close to the house lol.
                              Last edited by abcowboy; June 20, 2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

5:36 am in Vegas another 24
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X