~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

"Into everyone's life, a little rain must fall." But enough already!!!

24 more, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We got wet on our walk this morning but it was a gentle rain and not a torrential downpour.

Ginger, I don’t think I looked for excuses to drink, I just drank whenever I felt like drinking. The sun rose this morning? Great, have a drink!

Hope everyone enjoys their Thursday af!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Friday's quote...

Let's not forget to enjoy the ride! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Still raining this morning, but the sun is supposed to make an appearance later today. Looks like a nice weekend as well!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Cowboy...Loved the picture of Hank on FB!

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

Still have showers in the forecast for today and tomorrow, it was a much needed rain!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We didn't get near the rain you and [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] got [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], but it's starting to stand in the fields now so it can stop here anytime as well lol.

Hank can be quite a character at times [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]. He wasn't impressed that Bubba took the cover off his pet bed to wash and all he got was the throw for the loveseat!

Another great quote today [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], it reminded me of the song by Alabama "I'm in a Hurry". We do indeed need to learn how to live in the moment, take time to appreciate life and the things around us...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

65F with sunshine! Tally on rain was 1.5 inches yesterday, Just shy of 9 inches in the past 5 days.
                  Farmers in big trouble, only half the corn crop is in, usually knee high by now.
                  Happy summer solstice everyone!
                  Off for a few days.
                  24 more here please

Comment

I love that song Cowboy and isn't it the truth! I noticed in my life even before the drinking started that I was always hurrying to get to the next chapter in my life,now I regret not just enjoying the"now" that I was in 5:57 am in Vegas another 24
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm with you, [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]. When my kids were little I was always looking toward their next milestone instead of enjoying the stage they were in at the time. I think we are both doing things differently with our grands. Thankfully!

Hope all of you wet weather friends dry out soon before you grow webbed feet!

Enjoy the AF ride and I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Lots of rain in our forecast today, 40mms or 1.575 inches. At least we stayed dry on our walk this morning.

Hope everyone has a great af Friday!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

24 hour please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Saturday's quote....

Old Ben was on to something!
                            I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

3:30 am here in upstate New York and I have no idea why I'm up! :huh:

Loved the quote today [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! The things that we would have done differently in the past!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning . I completely forgot to post yesterday. Yikes. I guess it’s good that I’ve been busy but checking in is also important. Hope everyone has a great Saturday! I’m headed to my granddaughters sporting event today. At least it’s not raining! Another 24 for me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X