• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

6 am in Vegas another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Great quote! Glad we are all here in the cafe and we all know we are worth It!

QW, thanks for checking in and sharing your trip with us! I'd love to go some day.

House is coming along nicely! Almost ready for exterior paint. Sheet rock is done and ready for tape and texture. All the finishes are ordered! Now if we could just get the power company out there to hookup power! Hurry up and wait.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

A beautiful summer's morning here in southwest Ohio. 24 more please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cross post, Ginger! Great picture. How exciting! Thanks for posting it.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Today was the wedding rehearsal, tomorrow the big event. The rain won’t let up, hopefully tomorrow is dry. Cloudy is OK as the light is usually better for photos.

For those who have a trip to Australia on their bucket list, this is a safe and wonderful country that embraces its diversity. Tourists are made to feel at home. Culinary choices seem endless. The people are friendly, helpful and are proud of their country. The trip is definitely worthwhile!!

Off to a rehearsal supper in a few minutes.

Hope everyone has an af weekend!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Great quote yesterday cowboy! Part of the recovery process is gaining back ones self esteem.

Can't believe how fast your house is going up [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. Bet that you can't wait for it to be finished!

Windy on the back porch this morning.....a few owls hooting, but otherwise quiet.

Another sober day please and thank you very much!

Comment

Good morning. Love the house Ginger. Thanks for posting. Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

64F sunny and cool, a beautiful day.
                  The house looks wonderful, Ginger!
                  So glad you're enjoying the trip, QW.
                  Well, I thought I had the weekend off, nope, working Sunday.
                  Everyone sounds good.
                  24 more here please

Comment

Thanks for the travel info QW! Australia sounds wonderful! I'm glad you are enjoying your trip and all the wedding events. What joy!

Sorry you must work tomorrow Mr. V. I hope it's an enjoyable event at least.

Cowboy, thanks for a week of great quotes! I got your pm about my QD and I am ready to go.

24 more please and thank you.
                    Dill

Comment

“I know worrying works, because none of the stuff I worried about ever happened.” - Will Rogers

6:10am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

A bit cooler this morning, but the sun is shining!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:49 am in Vegas another 24 please, house is looking good Ginger that's was fast!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh my gosh! That quote could have been written specifically for me, ABC! Another thing I need to work on.

QW, your description of Oz makes me want to go even more!

We had a huge thunder and lightening storm last night. Hope no wildfires kick up now. Seems they always do these days.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable AF weekend. Sorry about work Mr. V.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

The wedding went very well although the cool wet weather we’ve had all week was present again today. There were 60 guests for high tea. Alcohol was served but I didn’t see anyone over indulge. I enjoyed a lemonade for the toasts. Off to the kids house in a bit for drop in type of get together.

Tomorrow we hope to see the Great Coast Road. Looking forward to it!

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Asking for another 24 on this Sunday morning!

Comment

“Never underestimate the difference you can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help.
                                This week reach out to someone that might need a lift.”

– Pablo

I'm going to try to have a theme this week of making things better in this crazy world. This thread is a bright spot in my world and it has lifted me up many times, as have each of you.

24 more please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X