~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Great quote, Jude! The one you posted on FB was a great one too,6 for us animal lovers!

Getting my youngest gdaughter today. She's 9yr and such a sweetie. Can't wait!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

70F and sunny
      Orf to work
      24 more please

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I hope none of our Cafe friends are in harms way from Dorian.

Another morning where we missed walking due to wet weather. Hopefully it dries up later. I’m mostly deaf in my left ear but last night a thunderstorm at 3AM woke me up. Thankfully though Jessie wasn’t stressed, actually I don’t think she even woke up!

I received material from Parkinson Canada to use in meeting with politicians ahead of our upcoming federal election. Look forward to fulfilling my duties as an ambassador!

We’re having carpets cleaned tomorrow so will de-clutter the house later today in preparation.

Have an enjoyable Labour Day everyone, af, of course. And thanks to those who are working today to look after those who have the day off.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another 24 please.

Happy Labor Day.
          Jude loved your quotes. Thank you. Great job on skipping the beer. Sometimes it does seem to be right in your face doesn't it??

Thanks for letting me pull up a chair.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Up and out early today for coffee shop duty! It's a chorus of crickets outside cheering me on.

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Still watching this hurricane closely. Those poor people in the Bahamas! Hope everyone has a good week. ANother 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

“Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
                – Howard Washington Thurman

Good to see you here Nora! Always room at the cafe!

Another sober day please and thank you!

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

6C (43F) this morning, cloudy, but we're supposed to get sunshine by the afternoon...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

65F and sunny, warming up today.
                    Bike ride then work
                    24 more please

Comment

5:46 am in Vegas another 24
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It’s September! I like Fall. Daughter starts school tomorrow!

Glad the family gathering and trip “home” was good for you, Dill. Unsweetened iced tea is a good choice; the caffeine is stimulating, and you don’t get over-sugared like with sugary beverages.
                        I was getting hit with the smell of “secondhand alcohol” too while away Up North at the cabin this weekend, and it’s amazing how repugnant it is! I’m surprised, because I thought I liked the smell of beer and wine.

Glad you made it through the fair trigger, Jude. Booze seems to be a more prominent feature of fairs than it used to be.
                        I have found upcoming surgery to be a deterrent to drinking for me -you can use that as a way of fighting off triggers too.

Kudos to you for your work as an advocate for Parkinson’s disease, QW.

Asking for 24 more hours AF!
                        Last edited by Slo; September 3, 2019, 08:12 AM.
                        Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Grandkid duty all week. They get here at 630 and we walk them to the bus at 730. It's a busy hour!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

An early start to the day as we’re having carpets cleaned this morning and there’s furniture to be moved.

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Thank you for the great quotes so far this week, Jude..
                              Here's to another 24 af hours for us all!

Comment

I'm late today but I'll be grateful for another 24.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X