• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

24 more for me please.

Comment

Just after 6 here in Jersey on a rainy Saturday. Another 24 please.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 for me please!

Comment

24 more for me, too. Thank you!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

another 24 thanks

Comment

24 more please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

A sunny 40 F here in Jersey. Another 24 please.
                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                Toolbox
                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

10:45 on a beautiful Sunday morning in Saskatchewan and I'd like 24 more AF hours
                  Hey everyone, why did ABC leave?

Comment

24 more for me please on this sunny afternoon.

Get yazself back her ABC. Hope your dental appt went well. Not fun.

Comment

Thank you for 24 hours of a sober Sunday.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION], and [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION]! And thank you [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] for the words and the pm. This Club means so much to me. Even before my last Day 1, I tried to pledge every morning to stay AF for the next 24 hours. There were a couple of times that I wasn't successful, but it didn't stop me from making my daily pledge. I've been blessed that for over the past 2 years, the good Lord has been generous enough to give me the strength to get through each day and for that I am thankful. This thread is like home to me, and it's where I belong..

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I am fighting my hardest.”

6:05am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION]

No quitting on your quit eh!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Almost 12:30 here in Jersey. A sunny 44 F for the first day of spring. :0) Another 24 please!

Newbies Nest
                              Newbies Nest Roll Call
                              Toolbox
                              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                                Thanks [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION], and [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION]! And thank you [MENTION=22708]lloydlady[/MENTION] for the words and the pm. This Club means so much to me. Even before my last Day 1, I tried to pledge every morning to stay AF for the next 24 hours. There were a couple of times that I wasn't successful, but it didn't stop me from making my daily pledge. I've been blessed that for over the past 2 years, the good Lord has been generous enough to give me the strength to get through each day and for that I am thankful. This thread is like home to me, and it's where I belong..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3371[/ATTACH]
                                Have always loved this prayer and found it very helpful with many life circumstances. My youngest daughter a few yrs back gave me a beautiful stand up cross with serenity prayer. Thank you for not leaving your thread and for praying for people. Thank you Lord for your daily strength...

Yes, please another 24 for me. Thank you....

Comment

Working...
                                X