~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We cannot erase the past, but we can accept it as history."

6:05am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Up early to watch curling, but had to make the commitment here first!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 please!
      Way to go cowboy! 800 Woohoo for you!

Comment

35 F here in Jersey and there is still snow on the ground but the sun is shining. Nice job on getting 800 behind you Cowboy!! Another 24 please.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more for me please on this rainy wet day. Thank you!...

Comment

60 degrees here in southern Ohio, but no sun. I'll take it tho, and another 24, please.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"If you’re still chasing your dream, you’re not running fast enough, run faster."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

[MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Congrats SSD, 1 month today!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 for me please!
                I didn't even realize today was one month!

Comment

:congrats: on your one month sober ssd858.

I'll take another 24 hrs please. Thank you...

Comment

I'd like to jump on this wagon train, give it another go. I've got 24 and I'd like another 24, please.
                    "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Another 24 please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Been away last week. Would like 24hrs of sobriety

Comment

Congrats [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] on the month milestone!
                          Congrats [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] on the 800 mark! Awesome!
                          Glad you're back, [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION].
                          Glad you are joining us, [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION].

I am in for another 24, please.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Monitor your thoughts, notice the negative ones, and consciously replace them with positive ones."

6:50am in Alberta. Well, here I am dear Lord, through Your grace I'm another week sober. I'll gratefully pass along my 24 if You'd look down with favour on those still struggling.. Thank You...

[MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Great to see you back Neo, and even better to see idef joining the Club! No matter if it's 8, 80, or 800 days, we can all get there if we do it just 24 hours at a time!

Comment

I'm so happy to see you back here ABC!
                              Just about lunch time in Saskatchewan and another 24 AF hours would be nice

Comment

24 hours for me please on this beautiful rainy day. Thank you....

Comment

Working...
                                X